Bad winners...!

I've seen a few games at QComm when the Bills play and I usually wear my Bills gear. I stay respectful and usually have had good conversations about football with the people around me. When the Raiders played at the Colosseum, I would never wear Bills gear. You could lose your life at the Colosseum. Hell, you could lose your life just in the neighborhood the Colosseum is in.

I live out in Chicago. Went on a grocery run with wifey last night, came home, Jets fan came out of our building to walk his (at most) three and a half pound "dog."

This guy was Jets-fan personified. Probably 5'6", 180 pounds, belly like a bowl full of jelly, swarthy, just straight flabby Jersey trash.

He was about 20 feet away as we approached the building, and I was muttering obsentities under my breath like there was no tomorrow--he was WELL out of earshot.

Then, wifey turns to me and announced she forgot our keys and we were locked out.

So there we are, me and my Bills sweatshirt, outside our building like a couple of !@#$s, at the mercy of whomever was coming or going.

OF COURSE, nobody came along, and Joey Spaghetti comes strutting back over and now I have to rely on HIM to let me into the place where I live.

He takes one look at my sweatshirt and proceeds to fulfill every soul-sucking expectation I had for him.

Oh boy, this is awkward. Rough day for you, huh fella? How bout our offense? Looked pretty sharp out there, wouldn't you say?

I said nothing. I just stared right through him, while wifey continually mouthed the words "I'm so sorry."

Honestly, I was one beer away from smacking his five o'clock shadow right off his face, but I didn't want to him embarrass him in front of his rat-dog.

On a related note: I rock Bills gear EVERY time I visit opposing stadiums, and nobody has ever !@#$ed with me.

He seemed pretty respectful to me Big Cat. I don't think he deserved any smack down.

I've seen a few games at QComm when the Bills play and I usually wear my Bills gear. I stay respectful and usually have had good conversations about football with the people around me. When the Raiders played at the Colosseum, I would never wear Bills gear. You could lose your life at the Colosseum. Hell, you could lose your life just in the neighborhood the Colosseum is in.

He seemed pretty respectful to me Big Cat. I don't think he deserved any smack down.

I was in a very vulnerable place, you must know.

First off tell them to step they seat game up im mean gezzz they sirpassed nosebleed seats... Second its 5 on 50 all them damn green jerseys and you wanna pick a fight after the score was 21-0 you gotta eat they trash talk i mean come on that score is a restart in madden just sit there and shut the f**k up... Third your in NY for a divisional game with Bills apparel on WTF you expect thats like going to hell with a "Jesus is my homeboy" shirt on... They didn't deserved that because that was just uncalled for but you gotta know what your setting yourself up for and how to handle it..