New Jim Kelly book?

why the sarcastic answer? i think the poster was just surprised about the book, was genuinely trying to find out if anyone else heard about it. is being glib a qualification for being a "global moderator"?

I'm not sure you used the word, "glib," appropriately. I mean, the only other person I have ever heard use this word, Tom Cruise, used it way differently. Oh yeah ... Lighten up, man. It's football season!

I'm not sure you used the word, "glib," appropriately. I mean, the only other person I have ever heard use this word, Tom Cruise, used it way differently. Oh yeah ... Lighten up, man. It's football season!

huh?? are you serious?? lighten up.. ?? i cant wait till tommorow, but you just made my case.

i know lots on here try to be the "funniest guy in the room" be the quick wit, but for crissakes it does get tiresome and quite frankly, embarrassingly predictable.

Some people don't have to try…

I will work on the predictable part though so that my razor-sharp wit doesn't become tiresome.

Some people don't have to try…

I will work on the predictable part though so that my razor-sharp wit doesn't become tiresome.

are you saying that "some people dont have to try" are most often funny? i guess it comes down to what one thinks is funny or what one thinks is predictable attempts at such.. and you would probably do all of us a favor if you try hard at not being tiresome.. thanks!

A complete exhibit as to the worst things about this site. Everyone just has to get on each other. You're all so, so smart.

Anyway: Anyone read the book, which is now a few days old?

Is there any way that Kelly actually wrote any of it (doubtful, in my mind)? Or even meaningfully contributed? (Again, doubtful.) And if I ever want someone to show me how to throw a football, Kelly is the first man I'd pick. But if I ever wanted someone to show me how to be a better dad, well, he's not even on the list. (Not that he's a bad father, but not that he's a good father, either. How would I know?)

A complete exhibit as to the worst things about this site. Everyone just has to get on each other. You're all so, so smart.

Anyway: Anyone read the book, which is now a few days old?

Is there any way that Kelly actually wrote any of it (doubtful, in my mind)? Or even meaningfully contributed? (Again, doubtful.) And if I ever want someone to show me how to throw a football, Kelly is the first man I'd pick. But if I ever wanted someone to show me how to be a better dad, well, he's not even on the list. (Not that he's a bad father, but not that he's a good father, either. How would I know?)

agree, everyone has to have the edge, a poster seems genuinely excited about a kelly book and some jackass has to make a predictable comment to try embarrass the poster .. it does get aggravating after a while. Edited by dwight in philly

why the sarcastic answer? i think the poster was just surprised about the book, was genuinely trying to find out if anyone else heard about it. is being glib a qualification for being a "global moderator"?

There is nothing sarcastic about Jacks answer. Go Bills in Dallas knows how to find the answer to her question. And to me it look like another post to add to her posting count.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

Chill philly, we only tease those we love, I thought it was funny.

besides be careful you could get banned :ph34r:

are you saying that "some people dont have to try" are most often funny? i guess it comes down to what one thinks is funny or what one thinks is predictable attempts at such.. and you would probably do all of us a favor if you try hard at not being tiresome.. thanks!

Bad day Philly, relax bro or your not going to last long here, people raz each other no biggie.