Ryan Fitzpatrick and Mario Williams..... on Family Guy?!

http://www.cbssports...y-at-right-time

Freakin' sweet: Fitzpatrick and DE Mario Williams recorded some lines for an upcoming Family Guy episode late Wednesday afternoon in a radio studio at One Bills Drive.

Regardless of what you think of the show, there's no denying it's pop culture impact. I have no idea in what context it will be in, but it's pretty damn cool that our superstar player will be put into cartoon form!

I'm actually a little surprised. I mean, Super Mario is a superstar to us. But I didn't think he had THAT kind of crossover appeal.

EDIT: I heard about Mario on Family Guy from his interview with John Murphy and went looking for an online source. I didn't hear about Fitz, nor did I see his name (right in front of my friggin' face; doh! sorry, haven't had my coffee yet).

From a team stance, this makes more sense to me. No disrespect to the almighty Mario, I just didn't think that the majority of Family Guy fans would without a doubt know him or get the implied humor by his lonesome.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

Remember, its him AND Fitz. I'm less shocked its him, and more shocked about Fitz. Obviously it will have something to do with the NFL, or a Patriots/Bills rivalry thing since the show is based in Mass. and has had Brady and multiple Patriots themed stuff on it.

I was thinking this morning after hearing it yesterday that they have done multiple Patriots episodes and themes, even some stuff with the Red Sox, But I can't recall anything with the Bruins or Celtics.....

Isnt Seth McFarlene from Boston? Hope its not a rip on the Bills..

yes he is, Show also takes place in a fictional Mass. Town and has had multiple references to Brady and the Patriots. Doubt its much of a rip if both Fitz and Mario agreed to do the voice over work to it Edited by apuszczalowski

Remember, its him AND Fitz. I'm less shocked its him, and more shocked about Fitz. Obviously it will have something to do with the NFL, or a Patriots/Bills rivalry thing since the show is based in Mass. and has had Brady and multiple Patriots themed stuff on it.

I was thinking this morning after hearing it yesterday that they have done multiple Patriots episodes and themes, even some stuff with the Red Sox, But I can't recall anything with the Bruins or Celtics.....

Doubt its much of a rip if both Fitz and Mario agreed to do the voice over work to it

agreed on both fronts.

mario was a number one pick, has multiple allpro selections and just signed that monster contract. he may not be a true household name, but he is known among anyone that watches sports with even slight interest.

yes he is, Show also takes place in a fictional Mass. Town and has had multiple references to Brady and the Patriots. Doubt its much of a rip if both Fitz and Mario agreed to do the voice over work to it

It's set in Rhode Island but the resto of your post is spot on :thumbsup:

Can you imagine if they used Buddy and Chan's voices too? :lol:

I was thinking that too, it would be so much better then Fitz and Mario in my opinion!

And yeah, I am mistaken, Quahog is a fictional town in Rhode Island, But using my Canadian Geography I just assumed it was all part of Mass.

Edited by apuszczalowski