sanchez dating eva longoria - media busts on jets oline

truth on hold

"A beaming Eva Longoria appears to be one of Gang Green’s few satisfied customers as she heads out for a night on the town with new beau Mark Sanchez.

Wearing a lace top that offered even less resistance than the Jets’ offensive line ...." lol

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/here_why_mark_is_an_eva_believa_kdce3XjfN1kfLsFjwbEEVJ

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills fans who bemoan the lack of coverage and attention they get from the media should thank their lucky stars that the team isn't located anywhere near NYC. There are hundreds of reporters that sniff the air for every fart made by the NYC teams.

their oline is still damn good guys... the only weak spot is howard, who is big and long... come on guys, its going to be tough

Idk they're running game stunk and there were plenty of games sancheeze got the hell beaten out of him last year. I'm not dismissing them just saying I wouldn't have them on a pedestal either

their oline is still damn good guys... the only weak spot is howard, who is big and long... come on guys, its going to be tough

I expect Kyle to dominate his match-up with Slauson/Ducasse, but Dareus will have his hands full with Mangold and Moore. Anything we get against D'Brick is house money. It'll come down to Mario who's going to get chipped a lot by the RBs which helps our crappy LBs by not having them to cover out of the backfield.

Edited by stony

mangold was hurt, hunter sucked ass, i think dabrick was banged up.... not a fair assesment...

I expect Kyle to dominate his match-up with Slauson/Ducasse, but Dareus will have his hands full with Mangold and Moore. Anything we get against D'Brick is house money. It'll come down to Mario who's going to get chipped a lot by the RBs which helps our crappy LBs by not having them to cover out of the backfield.

i think kyle will be good, but slauson is not bad man...

Isn't she more than twice as old as his last media-reported "girlfriend" from last summer, the Greenwich, CT HS senior? EL's certainly attractive, but she's almost old enough to be his mom. OK, slight exaggeration, but she is 11years his senior.....

Isn't she more than twice as old as his last media-reported "girlfriend" from last summer, the Greenwich, CT HS senior? EL's certainly attractive, but she's almost old enough to be his mom. OK, slight exaggeration, but she is 11years his senior.....

The older the berry, the sweeter the juice Craig...