5 signed to Practice Squad

bills44

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easley!!! Glad to see him back. I don't care what you hosers say, I'm rooting for this kid and he's not bothering anyone being on the PS.

Easley!!! Glad to see him back. I don't care what you hosers say, I'm rooting for this kid and he's not bothering anyone being on the PS.

Why the hate on the haters?

Easley has done squat to earn a real roster spot so far. PS is the ideal place for him.

Why the hate on the haters?

Easley has done squat to earn a real roster spot so far. PS is the ideal place for him.

Obviously, or he'd be on the main roster

I'm just surprised he opted to stay with Bills practice squad, but glad he did.

Why? Did they somehow wrong him? Or is it the dozens of other offers after 2 years without playing (and really only one good college year - note good, not great) and only having a good enough career prior to be a walk on. His resume is pretty thin.

Ya the torn ACL and heart condidtion really make him out to be a big jerk

That's how I feel. A heart issue is a scary thing and, in most cases, completely out of your control. If he was some slacker who wasn't worthy of keeping around, he wouldn't be here. Wideouts take a while to develop anyway, even when healthy. I'm glad they're not giving up on him.

That's how I feel. A heart issue is a scary thing and, in most cases, completely out of your control. If he was some slacker who wasn't worthy of keeping around, he wouldn't be here. Wideouts take a while to develop anyway, even when healthy. I'm glad they're not giving up on him.

This is how Stevie J got his start . Just playin around with the second and third stringers....