5 signed to Practice Squad

bills44

Why wouldn't he, Promo? I'd go with the chance to be on an active roster as soon as possible. It makes sense.

Oops, typo. I mean't "wouldn't he?" Of course he would.

PTR

The Buffalo Bills today announced that the team has signed CB T.J. Heath and TE LaMark Brown to the Practice Squad.

What happened to Gaither?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PTR

The Buffalo Bills today announced that the team has signed CB T.J. Heath and TE LaMark Brown to the Practice Squad.

That makes 7. They have room for 1 more. 2 if they get someone from another league(NFL Europe or something).

PTR

He's a busted LT for San Diego?

Yes sorry. I never heard an official notice from the Bills.

There is still one spot based on the 5 from yesterday and the two from today. Until I hear otherwise, I will assume Geathers. it would be odd for a player to preemptively tweet his signing then not be signed. Stranger things have happened.....

There is still one spot based on the 5 from yesterday and the two from today. Until I hear otherwise, I will assume Geathers. it would be odd for a player to preemptively tweet his signing then not be signed. Stranger things have happened.....

Bills announce signing DT Jay Ross to the PS. So I guess Geathers got a little ahead of himself tweeting.

PTR

Roosevelt from what I saw deserves a spot, the guy catch everything thrown his way, I also believe Aiken has potential. I wonder if he's related to I think his name was Sam Aiken..

Naaman deserves many things but he is ineligible to be on an NFL practice squad because he already played in too many NFL games to qualify. Easley, despite being in his 3rd year, has yet to play in a regular season NFL game, so he is still eligible. Same with Aiken.

PTR