Live feed RNC

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead wrong. He was pretty funny. That's an old, old man and he was quick and reactive. No teleprompter.

I agree. Barry's got his cadre of celebrities. I'll take an elder statesman like Clint anyday. Although I'll admit that Eva Longoria will be nicer to look at. ;)

I'm way to distracted to pay attention to Rubio now...

Funny tweet:

"old white man arguing w/ an imaginary Barrack Obama" hehe...sums it up nicely...

love you Clint not mad you want Romney just thought it was bizarre delivery

Edited by TheNewBills

Rubio's speech nauseating as well...Mitt will look good after these two i really do believe he'll give his best yet

Wow, the "I am sure the next guy will be great" tactic so you can later say that you thought he'd be great but he disappointed you. Predictable.

now waxing poetic about his parents who "escaped Cuba"

Sorry that you hate successful immigrant stories. Very American of you.

Sorry that you didn't get my reference to tall tails Rubio told about his parents in the past, none of which were true.

Funny..Mitt doubling down on his "a president should have business experience", while his career-politician running-mate gazes in awe.

Funny..Mitt doubling down on his "a president should have business experience", while his career-politician running-mate gazes in awe.

So? Last I checked, Mitt is the nominee, not Ryan. Should Romney only be able to tout the experiences that he shares with Ryan?

Romney had some good moments--his best was [paraphrased] "Obama promised to stop the ocean's rise and heal the planet. I'm promising to help American families."

Edited by John Adams