Live feed RNC

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm

Discussing security leaks and foreign policy = solid fear

Got it. lol

the start of the speech was some grade A fear mongering...terrible danger he has not seen before all over etc...followed by us not invading Iran or B word slapping Russia and China or waging war in Syria...glad McCain never became President hehe know wonder he hates cuts from the military his policy sounds pretty expensive

terrible speech imo but different strokes for different folks

I really do believe there is a big gap between many republican voters and most of what McCain just had to say

EvHMe.jpg

Edited by TheNewBills

Sarah Palin and Kristi Noem making out on stage would be ratings gold

Watching CNN's coverage with Erin Burnett

Yes :w00t:

The camera never showed all of Pam Bondi when she was speaking and I'd really like to see all of her, but do Attorney Generals have the authority to arrest you and put you in handcuffs?

The camera never showed all of Pam Bondi when she was speaking and I'd really like to see all of her, but do Attorney Generals have the authority to arrest you and put you in handcuffs?

Pam is the law, she'll do what she wants. And trust me, she wants.

Edited by TheNewBills

Y'all can have her. As long as you leave Sarah Palin for me.

I was sorta hoping that in my clumsy blunt way I might be able to get Sarah and Pam together with me for deep consultation. Tthen again I forgot, I'm conservative and I should be plotting closing down businesses on Sunday.

I was sorta hoping that in my clumsy blunt way I might be able to get Sarah and Pam together with me for deep consultation. Tthen again I forgot, I'm conservative and I should be plotting closing down businesses on Sunday.

See, THIS is what I'm !@#$ing talking about. Don't get cute, just be direct. You're still not funny, but at least you make sense. :thumbsup:

Huckabees giving a pretty tired speech zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sure, really tired. Huckabee, speaking of Obama presidency, "some people get fired from their first job".

See, THIS is what I'm !@#$ing talking about. Don't get cute, just be direct. You're still not funny, but at least you make sense. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the apology. :lol:

The 24hr news cycle has made this all rather redundant, aside from the fact the guys that were attacking Romney as the devil a few months ago now love him, ok

Huckabee was attacking Romney? Shall I pull up a few clips of Hillary talking about Obama?

Sure, really tired. Huckabee, speaking of Obama presidency, "some people get fired from their first job".

Did he really say that?

I just know MSNBC is going to be calling that a reference to higher unemployment rates among blacks, hence racist.