Live feed RNC

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janine Turner speaks at 7:30 EST. Yeah, I know, I'm sure there will be jokes, but she has really proven to be a great speaker for and about the Constitution, as well as teaching classes around the country to students. In fact, her daughter just published a book on it as well.

And for the liberals interested in joking about her, at least she's a celebrity who does something beyond wish hurricanes would kill Republicans and call people names.

Janine Turner speaks at 7:30 EST. Yeah, I know, I'm sure there will be jokes, but she has really proven to be a great speaker for and about the Constitution, as well as teaching classes around the country to students. In fact, her daughter just published a book on it as well.

And for the liberals interested in joking about her, at least she's a celebrity who does something beyond wish hurricanes would kill Republicans and call people names.

Well that's stupid. Who wants hurricanes to call people names? What's the point of that?

PBS is doing a good job of pitching the DNC response to every speech.

I've been going for the entertainment angle tonight. Been flipping back and forth between Fox and MSNBC.

Thought it interesting that it looks like MSNBC didn't show the video w/ Obama's quote in it. (If they did show it, which I doubt, they cut away to Matthews VERY quickly.)