Dez Bryant-How Embarassing

DaveinElma

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/26/cowboys-enact-set-of-behavioral-rules-for-dez-bryant/

In order to help Bryant steer clear of such behavior, the Cowboys have recently put into place a set of guidelines for Bryant regarding his conduct away from the field. Calvin Watkins of ESPNDallas.com reports that Bryant has agreed to avoid alcohol and strip clubs while abiding by a midnight curfew and attending two counseling sessions each week. There will also be a rotating three-man security team that will leave one man with Bryant at all times in addition to driving him to games and practices

I doubt Dez is embarassed about this. He probably has people telling him that he's showing a new level of dedication to the team by accepting his babysitters. The article even mentions how Jerry Jones thinks that its great that Dez is willing to work on doing the right thing with his babysitters and life coach (jay novacek). Jerry also says its not the strictest hes had to be on a player.

The guy is a loser outside of football.

Eh, not much different than what the Rangers do for Josh Hamilton. 24 hour babysitting service.

He was my first thought. Doesn't say much for either of them. It's funny how Josh is widely regarded in a positive light, but Dez is placed in the category of villain. Both of them have serious personality issues. Josh is an addict with depression, Bryant is just a grade A a$$.

He was my first thought. Doesn't say much for either of them. It's funny how Josh is widely regarded in a positive light, but Dez is placed in the category of villain. Both of them have serious personality issues. Josh is an addict with depression, Bryant is just a grade A a$$.

Josh is viewed with a positive light because of

his on field performances. His speaking

appearances with churches. Dez will earn

his respect when he makes clutch catches

late in games and his off the field behavior

improves.

Didn't Dez punch his mother around the kitchen or something? That kinda thing doesn't help your reputation. Much worse than alcohol and drug stuff IMO.

The reason Josh is regarded in a positive light is he has two serious medical diseases: depression and alcoholism, and openly admits when he has relapses and takes steps to correct them. Dez, to my knowledge, has not been diagnosed with anything and is, as you inferred, highly immature.

TMI.

Plenty of Cowboys players left to take his spot!!