Kids day game Saturday is sold out

CodeMonkey

I went to the Bills - Steelers game two years ago at the Ralph and was around a bunch of Steelers fans, with no problems at all. They were fine and I had fun chatting with them. It was a good game, although the Bills lost in overtime.

Wasn't this the game where the Bills decided to run a no-huddle offense and really blew up on their face and one of the Steelers defensive player told after the game that may be the Bills should huddle to let the clock run out!!!! Ouch!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still think Brandin is a tool. So this game is sold out by them selling heavily discounted kids tickets big deal The fact remains Rogers forced him to take back a preseason game and lie that there was a non existent scheduling conflict

No surprise that they spent $175 million on players this offseason and could only gain 5000 season tickets

Brandon is as bad now as he was as the GM

Still think Brandin is a tool. So this game is sold out by them selling heavily discounted kids tickets big deal The fact remains Rogers forced him to take back a preseason game and lie that there was a non existent scheduling conflict

No surprise that they spent $175 million on players this offseason and could only gain 5000 season tickets

What are you talking about? There is a kids day game every year and I'm pretty sure it always sells out. I think it's a great idea and seems to work.

What are you talking about? There is a kids day game every year and I'm pretty sure it always sells out. I think it's a great idea and seems to work.

Also, you wouldn't compare player payroll to net season ticket gain.

You'd compare net increase in player payroll to net season ticket gain.

OR, you'd compare total player payroll to total season ticket sales.

And you're calling Brandin (it's actually Brandon) a tool?

i'm not sure if it sells out every year or not, I tend to think not. But there is always a very large, fun, and well behaved crowd of Bills fans young and old there with fireworks after the game. This year should be interesting as I'm thinking a fair amount of the people will be Steeler fans.

Say what you will about Brandon, but between training camp and the kids day game he is certainly doing a great job grooming the next generation of Bills fans. Not an easy task given the adult nature of regular season games.

Nothing chamges the fact that Brandin lied about the "schedule conflict" and the dim bulbs and shills in the Buffalo media are afraid to ask him about it. Ralph Wilson did soak Rogers in the last TO series agreement. Now Rogers is looking for payback, they forced this exhibition back on the season ticket holders and are going to low ball what they pay for a renewal of the series, if they renew,

As to grooming a new generation of fans, there's a possibility this is the Bills lsat season in Orchard Park. If Wilson dies (BTW he is 94) and there's no lease in place, Good night Irene, Hello LA Bills.

I will be there. Taking my daughter & my 2 nephews, of which this is their first Bills "game".

I know it's only preseason, but this will be my first time back at the stadium in a few years and I am looking forward to it. I also scored tickets to the Titans & Dolphins games. I am ready for the season!!!!

Nothing chamges the fact that Brandin lied about the "schedule conflict" and the dim bulbs and shills in the Buffalo media are afraid to ask him about it. Ralph Wilson did soak Rogers in the last TO series agreement.

I'll agree with this part of you opinion. Brandon lied and hasn't been taken to task for it. And yes, the Bills got one over on Rogers in the first five year agreement.

However in spite of less favorable terms, the Bills and Rogers have extended the series for 5 more years and I doubt the Bills would have extended it if it didn't greatly benefit their pocket book. Not as lucrative as the first five years but no one had a gun to the Bills heads so no… the exhibition game wasn't forced on anyone. They made the deal willingly.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Correction: the series has NOT been extended yet The NFL granted them the right to extend but they have not yet done a deal Brandins too busy planning kid day events !

Will you at least spell his name correctly? It's BRANDON. It makes your already idiotic comments sound even dumber and further kills your credibility. Ok Jo W? See, anyone can misspell a name intentionally to be derisive.

Will you at least spell his name correctly? It's BRANDON. It makes your already idiotic comments sound even dumber and further kills your credibility. Ok Jo W? See, anyone can misspell a name intentionally to be derisive.

What exactly is idiotic, BRANDON lied about the rogers centre conflict; the lease negotiations are going nowhere so unlees the owner is immortal there's great reason to fear for he future of this franchise in Buffalo.

Meanwhile the CEO is busy on planning where to put the Bounce House at Rich Stadium.

Wasn't this the game where the Bills decided to run a no-huddle offense and really blew up on their face and one of the Steelers defensive player told after the game that may be the Bills should huddle to let the clock run out!!!! Ouch!

Don't think so, the game we lost in overtime was with Gailey and Fitz. Maybe you are refering to the 2009 preseason game, when Dicky J wanted Trent to run the no huddle.

What exactly is idiotic, BRANDON lied about the rogers centre conflict; the lease negotiations are going nowhere so unlees the owner is immortal there's great reason to fear for he future of this franchise in Buffalo.

Meanwhile the CEO is busy on planning where to put the Bounce House at Rich Stadium.

Just stop posting troll.

Steeler fans are good folk. Some goodnatured trash talk at most. They are the main reason this game is sold out. In fact I was able to sell all my seats for a good price. Never got jack squat for PS games before. God bless 'em, but be ready for a majority pro-Steeler crowd.

PTR

just sold my pit tix on nfl ticket exchange.....i paid $80 (sec 110), i listed em for $80, got net $72 (less 10%).....for pre-season ??....thats amazing.

Just stop posting troll.

Call me a troll all you want. The true trolls are Brandon and Wilson. They lied about the Rogers Center, they refuse to particiapate in the NFL relaxed blackoput policy and they are the constants, along with Liftman, in a twelve year reign of futility.

And theyre trying too soak taxpayers for $220 million of renovations without contributing a dime.

Direct your anger at the one's who deserve it. Oh I forgot Jauron is to blame for all mistakes past, present anmd future !!

As to grooming a new generation of fans, there's a possibility this is the Bills lsat season in Orchard Park. If Wilson dies (BTW he is 94) and there's no lease in place, Good night Irene, Hello LA Bills.

The lease is the linchpin to deciding if the Bills stay in Buffalo or not? You never heard of anyone breaking a lease before? The new owner(s) will be shelling out close to a billion dollars for the team. Do you think they would give a rats ass about a piddly fee to break the stadium lease if they think it is in their financial best interest to locate the team somewhere else? And even that assumes the new owners don't have the NFL pay any fines as part of the sale agreement.

Unfortunately yes the lease is the lynchpin take a look at the last one They weren't allowed to move in the first five years and then they had to pay 20 million In year six

No lease, no Buffalo Bills. Sorry to break the bad news