Bills fan makes ESPN Hall of Fan Top 10, needs our votes

Juice_32

He is most definitely a fighter. He saved for 3 years, up-rooted his entire life in NC and moved to Buffalo for a year last season. He's back here in NC now and saving up to do it again. Go Bills 25 hours a day 8 days a week.

I couldn't watch the video but read the article and voted. Very good story. Had a girlfriend years ago that was in a horrible accident and was in a coma. When she woke she couldn't remember too much including our relationship. I can totally understand his pains. Glad to see a story like this.

Juice 32. Thanks for posting. What part of NC are you and Bart from. Seems there must be a few of you Bills fans down there.

We are in Greenville. Bart is the president of our Bills Backers club here in town. We have definitely got some die hards down in Eastern NC!

awesome story. wow. from what i have seen older fans pass the tradition down to their kids, and it really is amazing how important a team can become in your life and for the community. im a younger fan, and this is a little unrelated, but i remember when the sabres went to the cup and every house had a sabres flag. everyone had a sabres flag on their car. it was all they talked about on the radio. you couldnt be in any store anywhere, without hearing people talk about them. NOTHING in the world would make me happier than to experience that with MY Bills. The Bills have been passed down from generation to generation in my family, i have been a die hard Bills fan since probably 5yrs old, and look forward to passing it on to my kids (down the road). GREAT STORY, GO BILLS!!!

I couldn't watch the video but read the article and voted. Very good story. Had a girlfriend years ago that was in a horrible accident and was in a coma. When she woke she couldn't remember too much including our relationship. I can totally understand his pains. Glad to see a story like this.

It was tough to witness at first, but he's really come a long way. When he woke up he couldn't remember anything except Bills players and their numbers.

I feel for this guy. I voted for him...how can you not vote for a Bills fan (especially from out of state)..However, it is in pretty poor tatse to replicate the Bronco that OJ Simpson fled in after he chopped a guys head off. That is pretty lame. Simpson is taboo (and I have a ton of OJ paraphanelia-I just keep it in a box and don't celebrate the guy) Get a Thurman or Beebe shirt for god's sakes...Also, the story about the drunk driver...The guy was stupid/drunk enough to get into a car with a drunk driver after being at a bar ...Not like he was coming home from the grocery store and got blindsided by some drunk. he was drunk too and jumped into a car with his buddy who crashed...Unlikely he wins.

I got chills when the picture of Beebe chasing down Lett came up with the note "Don't ever give up." That's awesome. Go Bills!

I feel for this guy. I voted for him...how can you not vote for a Bills fan (especially from out of state)..However, it is in pretty poor tatse to replicate the Bronco that OJ Simpson fled in after he chopped a guys head off. That is pretty lame. Simpson is taboo (and I have a ton of OJ paraphanelia-I just keep it in a box and don't celebrate the guy) Get a Thurman or Beebe shirt for god's sakes...Also, the story about the drunk driver...The guy was stupid/drunk enough to get into a car with a drunk driver after being at a bar ...Not like he was coming home from the grocery store and got blindsided by some drunk. he was drunk too and jumped into a car with his buddy who crashed...Unlikely he wins.

That's in poor taste my friend.