Would you stop going to games due to bad replacement refs?

CodeMonkey

Replacement refs  

48 members have voted

1. 1. If, in your opinion, bad calls from replacement refs cost the Bills a couple games the first couple weeks of the season, would you stop going to and/or stop watching the games on TV until the regular refs returned to work?

• Yes I would stop attending/watching until the regular refs returned to work.
    • No. I'd keep watching.

A couple posts in another thread prompted this poll.

If, in your opinion, bad calls from replacement refs cost the Bills a couple games the first couple weeks of the season, would you stop going to and/or stop watching the games on TV until the regular refs returned to work?

Edited by CodeMonkey

I see what you did there, Code. :) I think the results would be less one-sided without your "editorial" at the end of Option 2.

I'd love to know how many posters on this board think that real refs suck "as much as" the replacement refs. If the real refs aren't calling games by Week 3, watch what happens on these boards. It won't be pretty.

BA

No I would still watch but it would make my enjoyment of the product less and I might watch less games if it got really bad. I will watch the Bills games and maybe the game of the week but I might skip Monday Night Football if they call touchbacks on balls downed at the 4 clearly.

Thanksgiving coin toss fiasco..."Just Give It To 'Em"...Vinnie Testaverde scoring a TD from the five on a four yard dive because they "mistook his helmet for the ball"...the Tuck Rule...the frequent crass unevenness of the calls they do make...

I don't see how replacement refs are any worse. Hell, Walt !@#$ing Coleman has already driven me from the game.

There's basically nothing the NFL could do (that they will do) that could stop me from going/watching games. They aren't really earning my interest, they just get it as a birth right.

Edited by TheNewBills

A couple posts in another thread prompted this poll.

If, in your opinion, bad calls from replacement refs cost the Bills a couple games the first couple weeks of the season, would you stop going to and/or stop watching the games on TV until the regular refs returned to work?

No but I may stop visiting the board if more inane threads like this get started.