Broadcast for tonight's game vs. MINN ?????????????????

DirecTV does not show pre-season games as part of the Sunday Ticket. NFL network does a type of Red Zone Channel but that's it. I'm not in Buffalo anymore so I purchased games on NFL Network and hook up my laptop to TV and watch.

https://preseason.nf...ges?ttv=3&ttp=3

I think this has been hashed out to death here, if watching pre season live is that important to you, pre season live from NFL online is your best bet. If your not bothered about it being live then NFL Network will show reruns.

That was a great deal at $20. Now that it's down to $15, it's an even better deal. All the games, and replay whenever you want. Cant beat it.

That was a great deal at $20. Now that it's down to $15, it's an even better deal. All the games, and replay whenever you want. Cant beat it.

I'm abroad, so I have no option but to buy this and it really is a great deal. You can go back and watch ANY game as many times you'd like.

DirecTV does not show pre-season games as part of the Sunday Ticket. NFL network does a type of Red Zone Channel but that's it. I'm not in Buffalo anymore so I purchased games on NFL Network and hook up my laptop to TV and watch.

I did this too. The picture and sound quality are pretty good. Only $20 for the entire preseason--all games, and you can watch anytime (just avoid finding out the score ahead of time!).

Sirius Radio also has the local Bills broadcast on channel 138 today. Not bad if your stuck in the car during game time.

Find the other thread on TSW about live preseason games and use the link one of the users posted…I can’t think of it now but have it saved to my favorites at home. It worked good last week, I just didn’t find it until midway through the 2nd quarter. I’ll be using it tonight though.

https://preseason.nf...ges?ttv=3&ttp=3

I think this has been hashed out to death here, if watching pre season live is that important to you, pre season live from NFL online is your best bet. If your not bothered about it being live then NFL Network will show reruns.

my OP was not meant to beat this topic further to death; I had spoken to DTV about their Regional Sports Network package, which adds the regional channels in the 600s like NESN and Fox Sports for $12.99. The problem with this package is that there are blackouts and also not all programming is shown in the DTV Guide. So I was merely trying to find out if anyone else had seen a feed on DTV for the game tonight...