The ‘Nigggerzation’ Of Obama

Where do they come up with this shiit?? Calling someone angry is racist? WTF?? Read:

That really bothered me, he said. You notice he said anger twice. Hes really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the otherization, hes not like us.

I know its a heavy thing, I dont say it lightly, but this is Nigggerization, Touré said to the apparent shock of his co-panelists. You are not one of us, you are like the scary black man who weve been trained to fear.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-toure-to-panel-romney-engaging-in-the-!@#$ization-of-obama/

Edited by erynthered

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do they come up with this shiit?? Calling someone angry is racist? WTF?? Read:

“That really bothered me,” he said. “You notice he said anger twice. He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us.”

“I know it’s a heavy thing, I don’t say it lightly, but this is ‘Nigggerization,’” Touré said to the apparent shock of his co-panelists. “You are not one of us, you are like the scary black man who we’ve been trained to fear.”

http://www.mediaite....ation-of-obama/

This week the Vice President of the United States accused Romney and Ryan of wanting to put black people back in chains…and the President of the United States backed him up. So of course MSNBC feels like they can get away with saying anything about Romney.

Two weeks ago, if The Onion had put up a story about Biden saying to a black audience that "they're gonna put y'all back in chains", people would have laughed at the sheer absurdity of that ever happening. It happened.

This is what the stink of desperation looks like. They have nothing to run on so just call Romney a wanna be slave owner and hope that they get a great minority turnout. How's that for "hope" and "change"?

Okay.......let me just update my list .......................angry is racist, chains is not..................................

This Touré is a fool, only MSNBC would put this "johnny one-note" (racism) on .

It pretty much was. I don't care about the Biden gaffe or whatever the OP is about.

Both are an attempt to insert the race card. Biden's comment required no decoding; everyone knew what he was saying. Equating angry with race required the discerning eye of a race obsessed pundit trying to desperately to support his theory that all Republicans are racist.

Dont mind him, he's just a !@#$ing Wednesday......

Ah ha. I see what you did there. You called him Wednesday so we'd think of Monday (which a handful of people are aware is an obscure code word for a racial slur) and associate him with it. You're trying to "!@#$ize" him!!!

Ah ha. I see what you did there. You called him Wednesday so we'd think of Monday (which a handful of people are aware is an obscure code word for a racial slur) and associate him with it. You're trying to "!@#$ize" him!!!

The Nigg#rization of the Tea Party

http://www.alternet....into_a_war_zone

http://opinionator.b...ngry-tea-party/

http://www.mediaite....to-king-george/

http://www.huffingto...i_b_734664.html

Edited by Jauronimo

This week the Vice President of the United States accused Romney and Ryan of wanting to put black people back in chains…and the President of the United States backed him up. So of course MSNBC feels like they can get away with saying anything about Romney.

Two weeks ago, if The Onion had put up a story about Biden saying to a black audience that "they're gonna put y'all back in chains", people would have laughed at the sheer absurdity of that ever happening. It happened.

This is what the stink of desperation looks like. They have nothing to run on so just call Romney a wanna be slave owner and hope that they get a great minority turnout. How's that for "hope" and "change"?

I watched the clip, I don't see the big deal- he was suggesting, from how I took it, that riddng the system of regulations and protections of the financial system would put middle classer back in chains... I took it as more control and victimization of the middle class as the hands of the system.... alot of people are in economic chains, whether it be in an underwater home, school loans, CC debt, etc-

Whether it was their choice and stupidity that got them there, that is a whole different debate.

I watched the clip, I don't see the big deal- he was suggesting, from how I took it, that riddng the system of regulations and protections of the financial system would put middle classer back in chains... I took it as more control and victimization of the middle class as the hands of the system.... alot of people are in economic chains, whether it be in an underwater home, school loans, CC debt, etc-

Whether it was their choice and stupidity that got them there, that is a whole different debate.

:rolleyes:

Of course that's all you saw :lol:

Edited by WorldTraveller

Who cares what he meant anyone who is that !@#$ing stupid to say something like that with a good number of African Americans in the audience is too !@#$ing dumb to be one heart beat away from the county dog catcher let alone President.

Of course that's all you saw :lol:

That was the message... now if you say Joe's looks dumb for using Y'all when he is not southern, yes. If you suggest his comment about "Why can't we lead in the Vehicle Markets in the 20th Century" is Chronollogically incorrect, I agree. If you suggest he said Paul Ryan was congressman and Governor in the same 30 minutes, yes.

Who cares what he meant anyone who is that !@#$ing stupid to say something like that with a good number of African Americans in the audience is too !@#$ing dumb to be one heart beat away from the county dog catcher let alone President.

Uh, Joe Biden, obviously..... he should stick to a teleprompter- althought likeable and decent, he makes alot of !@#$ ups speaking off the cuff

I watched the clip, I don't see the big deal.

You're being too generous B.

No doubt that he wanted to just comment on Wall Street and banking, but his obvious switch to a patronizing dialect was what has everyone concerned.

Douglas Wilder, Virginia’s first and only African-American governor, took Vice President Biden to task for his claim that Mitt Romney will put “y’all back in chains.” Wilder called Biden’s remark “divisive” and “uncalled for.” Slavery, he added, “is nothing to joke about.”

Wilder also focused on something I missed. By saying that “y’all” would be back in chains, Biden implied that the bad stuff Romney supposedly would rain down isn’t going to happen to him, but to rather to “y’all.” Wilder clearly was offended by Biden’s patronizing attitude. Wilder urged Biden to speak to people as if they are “equals.”

You completely ignore the context, anyone who saw it, who has a minimal capacity of reason understands that within the context, he was pandering to largely African American crowd from Southern Virginia.

He made the wallstreet comment, got very little applause, then he decided to make an off the cuff remark and pandered in Southern dialect to the crowd by making a racially charged statement.

Now if you can't see that, then you've got issues.

“That really bothered me,” he said. “You notice he said anger twice. He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us.”

“I know it’s a heavy thing, I don’t say it lightly, but this is ‘Nigggerization,’” Touré said to the apparent shock of his co-panelists. “You are not one of us, you are like the scary black man who we’ve been trained to fear.”

http://www.mediaite....ation-of-obama/

I 'saw' this gig one time. I think it was on the Chappelle show. :wallbash: No disrespect to Chappelle but I can imagine him 'playing' this guy and saying the exact same thing. Only difference is that he would intend it to be humorous.....unlike the clown who actually said it.