The ‘Nigggerzation’ Of Obama

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For real?

One of meazza's first posts on the board.

I don't believe I debunked it, so much as told him that he must be one of the stupidest people on the face of the earth to be asking that.

That's the plot of the 24 movie. Jack goes on welfare.

"WHERE IS MY SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK????"

Still more realistic that the last three seasons.

I don't believe I debunked it, so much as told him that he must be one of the stupidest people on the face of the earth to be asking that.

I blamed it on drugs.

Shh,.

"WHERE IS MY SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK????"

Still more realistic that the last three seasons.

:lol: :lol:s All around. I had no idea, Mezz. I'll shut up now.

Not a bad save, as things go. Conner, for example, would have kept digging.

(By the way, sound does actually travel faster than light inside the sun. Little known fact there...[/Claven])

I'll bite... what makes that happen? (*science newb)

I'll bite... what makes that happen? (*science newb)

Simple, actually...photons get continually absorbed and re-emitted by the electrons within the sun's plasma. The average time for a "single" photon to move from the sun's core to the photosphere (where it's finally emitted from the sun) is roughly a million years (give or take a power of ten). That's about 700 meters per year.

The speed of sound in the sun - the speed of shockwaves in the sun ("sunquakes", basically) - is on the order of 10,000 meters per second.

the concept of a "mainstream media" no longer exists.

Because FOX/The internet/Radio/etc has already won this war. (Shhh...don't tell anybody. :lol:)

Simple proof: FOX, Rush, etc. are well-established, getting ratings, and often beating the "old" media. If the liberal media wasn't so easily exposed as being biased, they wouldn't have lost market share so easily. Hence, it's over.

But, that is also the right's very best kept secret. :lol: That's because exposing the liberal media's hacks sells. In fact, I doubt you could find a right-leaning media outlet that doesn't derive 20-30% of their show from this, per week.

OTOH, the liberal media(because calling MSNBC "mainstream" is now a ridiculous misnomer), keeps hacking away, and feeding the Limbaughs, by doing things like calling Ryan "bad for suburban women voters"...as if that's not wishful "reporting". :rolleyes:

It's as I said before: either they are woefully moronic, and incapable of learning from their mistakes...or...they want the right to draw attention to them, because the "war" means $$$.

We can't know what's really in their minds, but clearly, after not learning from the Dan Rather, then Chris "Tingle" hilarity? What other conclusions are reasonable? Are they just delusional: do they think they are being "noble" or "courageous" when they get caught reading directly from a Democrat talking points memo on air? :lol:

Okay, cool. But hasn't the advencement of social media, the ever-quickening speed of communication, the proliferation of the Drudges/TMZs of the world, not to mention the rise in stature of talk radio pundits (Limbaughs, O'Reily's, Hannity's, Ingrams) increased the availability of information expodentially? Does anyone under the age of 70 make the nightly news appointment viewing? Do Limbaugh's listeners really tune in nightly to Brian Williams and subscribe to the NY Times?

I'm asking honestly because it seems to me that people are too busy to wait for news today. Instead we seek out our own sources. The majority of people I interact with don't get their news from the networks anymore, frankly I can't believe the traditional nightly news still exist. In fact, I'm willing to be that it won't exist 25 years from now. I realize that I'm speaking from a very subjective persepective, but it seems to me that the concept of the mainstream media being the majority's source of information is an old ghost.

Again, I'm not saying that the bias isn't there in the mainstream media -- it is. I'm pretty sure I'll disagree with some folks on PPP with regards to how much bias there is, but there is bias. I just don't get why it matters as much today as it did 5 years ago. Or, why it will matter 5 years from now... News in the mainstream meadia as you define it has become entertainment, it's a race to grab eyeballs rather than inform. And I think most people, in all political camps, would admit that. Wouldn't they?

Nobody knows where this is all leading. Anybody who says they do is selling something...probably their media platform. :lol:

As we've seen, with both Dan Rather being busted by the internet(all good), and, with bloggers/amateurs replacing real reporters(mostly bad), it's chaotic. It will be years before it settles down, if it ever truly does. Much depends on how the print media responds to the fact that their format = a buggy whip.

One thing has become painfully clear: many that have put out their meaningless activites, poorly considered thoughts, and pictures of their peepees....have paid a serious price. Good. They learned the hard way that the interent is not their personal vehicle for their vanities, delusions, and idiocy.

In fact, I know(internet only) some guys who spend way too much of their free time going out of their way to teach them that lesson.:devil: Who's the bigger tool? Who can say?. :lol: But, I do know that these guys want nothing more than to be the next guy that busts a Dan Rather.

Simple, actually...photons get continually absorbed and re-emitted by the electrons within the sun's plasma. The average time for a "single" photon to move from the sun's core to the photosphere (where it's finally emitted from the sun) is roughly a million years (give or take a power of ten). That's about 700 meters per year.

The speed of sound in the sun - the speed of shockwaves in the sun ("sunquakes", basically) - is on the order of 10,000 meters per second.

BS Flag!

BS Flag!

And you're basing that on you knowledge of what, exactly?

I had to do the photon calculation in college, BTW. It's REALLY fun calculating solar dynamics through the whole sphere of the sun by hand. Took about a week. The sun is actually opaque, not transparent.

Edited by DC Tom