Dogs Against Romney Super PAC Nets $50 Billion In July

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did he strap it with a chain or barbed wire?

So you think it's stupid but you're playing the game. What a maroon. Oh wait, hasn't maroon been deemed racist?

As a regular person, I can talk about these silly things. The campaigns shouldn't be however.

Talking about it and defending the President and bashing Romney for it are two different things.

Where have I defended the President except saying he was a kid when he ate dog. I've said numerous times the campaign shouldn't take shots like this and is too negative.

Where have I defended the President except saying he was a kid when he ate dog. I've said numerous times the campaign shouldn't take shots like this and is too negative.

When you said he was a kid when he ate dog and Romney was an adult when he literally strapped the dog to the roof of his car. :rolleyes:

So the campaign shouldn't take shots like this but for you it's ok? Got it.

When you said he was a kid when he ate dog and Romney was an adult when he literally strapped the dog to the roof of his car. :rolleyes:

So the campaign shouldn't take shots like this but for you it's ok? Got it.

Oh God, you whine a lot. The entire first line you typed is all factual.

I'm not voting on this crap. I just find the Romney thing funny.

Weak minds love the weak issues. You googled that to see if I was right about the crate, didn't you?

You really find that funny? I thought you ere a college grad.

Worse. An economics major who actually graduated from an accredited school and somehow wants 4 more years of Obama's economic and fiscal policies.

Oh God, you whine a lot. The entire first line you typed is all factual.

I'm not voting on this crap. I just find the Romney thing funny.

Of course it's factual the question is why did you feel it necessary to bring it up unless you were defening Obama?

But HE was a kid...ROMNEY was an adult. You sound like a !@#$ing 12 year old.

Referring to Taco Bell?

Yeah, shut the !@#$ up. Defending Obama's eating dog because "he was young" is completely idiotic, since it's an admission that Obama just didn't know any better but was still wrong to eat dog. In Indonesia, where non-Muslim communities commonly eat dog, and its no big deal.

You're part of the problem, you jackass. Your "defense" perpetuates the complete non-issue as an issue. You'd be better off doing as I suggested, and shutting the !@#$ up.

Yeah, shut the !@#$ up. Defending Obama's eating dog because "he was young" is completely idiotic, since it's an admission that Obama just didn't know any better but was still wrong to eat dog. In Indonesia, where non-Muslim communities commonly eat dog, and its no big deal.

You're part of the problem, you jackass. Your "defense" perpetuates the complete non-issue as an issue. You'd be better off doing as I suggested, and shutting the !@#$ up.

Somebody ate a dog that **** itself riding on top of a car on the way to Canada?

Don't we have some real issues to discuss, like how much Mitt paid in taxes 10 years ago?

Wow. I really don't even know how to respond to this. Taco Bell was a joke because there food is terrible.

People do eat dog around the world. Fine by me.

AGAIN, this isn't an issue with me. You guys flipping out over me "defending" Obama is unbelievable.

Why is Obama eating dog even any sort of a !@#$ing point? Lots of people eat dog.

It started about month or so ago when David Axelrod started posting comments on Twitter about the Romney-dog-strapped-to-his-car bit. That, of course, got picked up by the whole HuffPo/DailyKos world for re-posting, but came to an immediate halt when Jim Treacher at Daily Caller started posting the bit from the Obama book. This led to a crapload of "Obama eats dogs" stuff.

The entire thing died until Obama brought it up three times in his speeches in Iowa. Even people like Jake Tapper were posting "Oh, no. He didn't just bring up the dog, did he?" And then later at another venue, "Oh, man. He did it again."

It gets worse. Romney once made his dog eat dry food without any gravy.

Worse, he once had a dinner party where he served wine that is best enjoyed slightly chilled, and he served it at room temperature.

Is this the kind of man you want as your President?

Once, when Romney was at band camp...

It started about month or so ago when David Axelrod started posting comments on Twitter about the Romney-dog-strapped-to-his-car bit. That, of course, got picked up by the whole HuffPo/DailyKos world for re-posting, but came to an immediate halt when Jim Treacher at Daily Caller started posting the bit from the Obama book. This led to a crapload of "Obama eats dogs" stuff.

The entire thing died until Obama brought it up three times in his speeches in Iowa. Even people like Jake Tapper were posting "Oh, no. He didn't just bring up the dog, did he?" And then later at another venue, "Oh, man. He did it again."

If I could draw I'd make a cartoon of Romney pulling into a gas station with his dog strapped to the roof & Obama at the adjacent pump looking at the dog with a thought bubble that says "Lunch!"

Worse, he once had a dinner party where he served wine that is best enjoyed slightly chilled, and he served it at room temperature.

:o

I'm glad my vote doesn't count here in CA because there is no way I'm voting for that bastard.

Wow. I really don't even know how to respond to this. Taco Bell was a joke because there food is terrible.

People do eat dog around the world. Fine by me.

AGAIN, this isn't an issue with me. You guys flipping out over me "defending" Obama is unbelievable.

Why is defending in quotes?