Dogs Against Romney Super PAC Nets $50 Billion In July

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barack Obama ate a dog.

We can do this all day.

He was a kid.

Romney was an adult who literally strapped a dog to the roof of his car. (That gets more ridiculous every time I think about it. Lmao)

Either way, it's stupid and things like this make politics the worst it's ever been.

Either way, it's stupid and things like this make politics the worst it's ever been.

And yet three times this week Obama brought up the dog-on-the-car bit in his Iowa trip. Even the WH press corps was stunned by this immaturity.

But there's your president. In all his glory. Talking about the important issues. Because let's face...he's got nothing.

And yet three times this week Obama brought up the dog-on-the-car bit in his Iowa trip. Even the WH press corps was stunned by this immaturity.

But there's your president. In all his glory. Talking about the important issues. Because let's face...he's got nothing.

Not defending him on that...

Dog was in a dog crate on top of the car. The crate was literally strapped to the top of the car, not the dog. The dog probably had the time of his life. Dogs ride in convertsbes and the back of pickups all the time. What a stupid subject ever to enter a campaign.

Dog was in a dog crate on top of the car. The crate was literally strapped to the top of the car, not the dog. The dog probably had the time of his life. Dogs ride in convertsbes and the back of pickups all the time. What a stupid subject ever to enter a campaign.

This is how I picture the Obama campaign

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T575Pbo4eWM

Edited by Gary M

The dog incident has it's own wiki page. Lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney_dog_incident

In June 1983, the Romney family left their Belmont, Massachusetts home on their way to Romney's parents' cottage in Beach O'Pines, Ontario for an annual vacation along the shore of Lake Huron. Seamus rode in a carrier on the roof of the family's Chevrolet Caprice station wagon for the 12 hour trip. Romney had built a windshield for the carrier to make the ride more comfortable for the dog.[1] During the 650-mile (1,050 km) trip, Seamus defecated liquid down the windows of the car. Romney stopped at a gas station to wash the dog, the carrier and the car. With Seamus back in the carrier, the family continued on their way.[1][2]

Lmao.

Weak minds love the weak issues. You googled that to see if I was right about the crate, didn't you?

You really find that funny? I thought you ere a college grad.

Edited by Oxrock

Weak minds love the weak issues. You googled that to see if I was right about the crate, didn't you?

You really find the funny? I thought you ere a college grad.

No, I knew he used a crate. I heard about the other stuff I bolded on the radio yesterday and wasn't sure if it was true. I guess it is.

He was a kid.

Romney was an adult who literally strapped a dog to the roof of his car. (That gets more ridiculous every time I think about it. Lmao)

So did he strap it with a chain or barbed wire?

So you think it's stupid but you're playing the game. What a maroon. Oh wait, hasn't maroon been deemed racist?

So did he strap it with a chain or barbed wire?

So you think it's stupid but you're playing the game. What a maroon. Oh wait, hasn't maroon been deemed racist?

As long as you don't allude to Monday and call him angry twice.