You're Joe Biden

What do you do when you are put in front of a black audience? First, you dumb down your language so that the "uneducated" can understand you. Think Biden uses "y'all" and "gonna" much outside of Danville? Then you invoke a sick slavery metaphor by telling these people that Romney and Ryan will put you back in chains as a sick scare tactic…

http://www.breitbart...Romney-response

Same guy who said this about Obama...

"you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy"

http://www.outsideth...rican-american/

Wow.

Edited by 1billsfan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess its "racist" of me to say I think minories are flat out stupid for letting these politicos talk to them and openly mock them in this manner.

And they swallow it up and hoot and holler when Hillary puts on a drawl, or Biden starts shucking and jiving. Even the President, himself does it. Unreal.

I guess we all get pandered to in different ways, but at least if Biden showed up in Dyker Heights or Bensonhurst and started going "Uh...hey....yo Vinny! Get me some of dat Obamacare with sum tomata sauz from your mutta's house", he would get booed off the stage.

Do these folks at these rallies have NO sense of pride and are they that brainwashed by the Democratic machine that they just accept being mocked? Right to their faces?

Edited by RkFast

Do these folks at these rallies have NO sense of pride and are they that brainwashed by the Democratic machine that they just accept being mocked? Right to their faces?

I suspect there's a certain awe of being around the Vice President or President that overshadows what they hear. The two larger issues for me, though obvious yet virtually ignored by everyone, are (1) the Juan Williams talking point of "Well, that's just Joe. Sometimes he says funny things like that." and (2) had a Republican said this...

Edited by LABillzFan

Criticism of the White House "explanation" that it all referred to Wall Street, from Soledad O'Brien .................................................no really, Soledad Obrien

"

The point concerns Mr. Biden's choice of metaphor, given where he was and who he was talking to. As we said, he was in Danville, Virginia, the same Danville that was the last capital of the Confederacy, the same Danville that was at the center of major racial unrest during the same Civil Rights summer of 1963, the same Danville CNN's Peter Hambey calls the "heart of the African-American vote in Southern Virginia," the same Danville in a state that's now considered to be a swing state and could very well be key in deciding who wins the presidency."

http://newsbusters.o...e#ixzz23d4yGris

Oh so you talked to him afterwards and he told you what he was referring to. Cool

No Dipshit, the Romney campaign is been speaking for quite a while about the need to "unshackle" Wall Street. That shouldn't be hard to figure out for a person that's been watching to news. But then again I'm edumucated or whatever...

And anyone that thinks there was no double meaning to what he said since he said it an audience that was more that half African American is an idiot also.

No Dipshit, the Romney campaign is been speaking for quite a while about the need to "unshackle" Wall Street. That shouldn't be hard to figure out for a person that's been watching to news. But then again I'm edumucated or whatever...

And anyone that thinks there was no double meaning to what he said since he said it an audience that was more that half African American is an idiot also.

But if a Republican made this comment...

The very FACT that the sitting Vice President of the United States was dumb enough to even mention the word, when there were many, MANY other ways to say it, is beyone belief. It is inexcusable, but I guess like his boss, we are clearly just "misunderstanding him" as usual.

Christ, I wish I had a dollar for every smug !@#$ on TV that reminds me I am just not smart enough to "get" what the President and his ilk are selling...

And this would be a complete and total non-story that no one even mentions if VP Biden had simply stopped when he said "unchain Wall Street". The fact that he took it the next step and implied and/or even used metaphorical imagery that a Romney/Ryan POTUS/VPOTUS would enslave the members of the audience is just wrong. It's wrong on any and every level, and it's shameful. It would also be a non-story if they would simply apologize for it and move on. The fact that they are SUPPORTING the shameful part of the comment is just beyond belief.

Again. First sentence is fine. That second sentence is just disgraceful. The fact that the administration continues to support the second part of the statement is... I don't even know what words describe it... disgraceful and/or shameful is the best I have.

Edited by jjamie12

So...are you saying that anybody who doesn't get the first meaning: Wall Street unchained means you in chains

is just as much of an idiot as those who don't get the second meaning: Romney/Ryan want to put you black people back in chains(I assume figuratively, as literally is probably too idiotic...even for Joe)?

So he goes from unshackling Wall Street to putting y'all in chains. It's not the first comment of Romney wanting to unchain Wall Street. It's the second comment about returning them to slavery. You're ok with that?