TV of Vikings game?

anyone jnow if there is a way on the preseason live package to get the bills broadcast so we dont have to listen to purple pansy talk all game?

last week I went into game center and selected "watch" next to the bills side and got the Bills broadcast, not sure that it mattered, but i had the bills local group.

last week I went into game center and selected "watch" next to the bills side and got the Bills broadcast, not sure that it mattered, but i had the bills local group.

Per their customer service, NFL Preseason live provides only 1 broadcast for each game. Not sure what the pattern is yet, but last week was a home game and we got the home team broadcast, so I'm anticipating we'll get the Vikes broadcast this time around.

Unless it is nationally televised the game will be done by the local team's media crew. that is what I have been seeing in checking out other games with preseason live.

Also: Rochester > Buffalo. Mainly because our city don't stink like a General Mills cereal.

Edited by poo

Also: Rochester > Buffalo. Mainly because our city don't stink like a General Mills cereal.

Wait, that's a bad thing? It makes the city smell delicious. I love that smell!

But in all seriousness, I highly doubt the Vikings would be broadcast anywhere outside of Minnesota on a local station unless it was a primetime game. I do believe the preseason live service or NFL rewind will help you out, OP.

anyone jnow if there is a way on the preseason live package to get the bills broadcast so we dont have to listen to purple pansy talk all game?

I have not seen an option to select which team's broadcast you receive. I also haven't checked each game from last week, but I have a sneaking suspicion you get the home team's broadcast.

I purchased the preseason game viewing package from NFL.com. I have to say its nice to buy software from a powerhouse like the NFL. Everything worked without any glitches. I think it cost me 20 bucks for all the games. I made my purchase like 5 minutes before kickoff when there had to be a million simultaneous hits on the server. Somehow my order was processed instantly and I was watching the feed within minutes.