"Mayhem" Interview

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you hear him when they asked about the new talent on D? He didn't sound so sure of himself then and kinda danced around the question with, and I paraphrase, "do whatcha can to get on the field in these packages..."

This was before their 1st ps game against the Bengals. I watched him chase phantoms for 3 1/2 quarters.

I could only watch 3 minutes of that 12-13 min interview. My thoughts on it were this:

1) While in the film studio, I would have sworn that I was looking at an interview from the 80s

2) When it showed Maybin in practice, he really looked like a high schooler out there

Did you hear him when they asked about the new talent on D? He didn't sound so sure of himself then and kinda danced around the question with, and I paraphrase, "do whatcha can to get on the field in these packages..."

This was before their 1st ps game against the Bengals. I watched him chase phantoms for 3 1/2 quarters.

So Dan Akroyd finally got Ghostbusters 3 made, huh?

I could only watch 3 minutes of that 12-13 min interview. My thoughts on it were this:

1) While in the film studio, I would have sworn that I was looking at an interview from the 80s

2) When it showed Maybin in practice, he really looked like a high schooler out there

I can't believe someone would bother to talk to him for 12-13 minutes.

I'm not sure who's worse, the delusional Aaron Maybin or the douche bag that was doing that interview. He's make Chris Brown look like Mike Wallace.

Maybin is built like a freaking safety and I just don't see how he ever plays DE or LB in the NFL. He's got the frame of a hight school tight end.

I'm not sure who's worse, the delusional Aaron Maybin or the douche bag that was doing that interview. He's make Chris Brown look like Mike Wallace.

Maybin is built like a freaking safety and I just don't see how he ever plays DE or LB in the NFL. He's got the frame of a hight school tight end.

My first thought was of a Pittsburgh Steeler WR--- took me a second to realize what the heck you meant!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I was at that game, and all I saw was #51 chasing players as they ran past him. I mean his pursuit is something to be commended. Too bad his pass rushing isn't...

Makes me wonder if there is one individual for that entire organization that isn't in that category.

+1.. I couldn't get past 3 minutes.. I looked and noticed I had 9 more minutes and said hell no.. I can't even believe they gave him that long. Then they showed him practicing and he looks like a WR.. Doesn't even look big enough to be a TE let alone a DE or LB..

Must be a prerequisite to be a team interviewer.. receding hairline or bald, skinny and pasty..