"Mayhem" Interview

I really don't understand how this not meant as a prank--- even if one could gain 20 lbs in 3 days, how is that weight going to positively affect your play on the football field? It is as useful as strapping 20 lb weights under your uniform if it's just weight and not muscle, right? Am I dreaming this? What coach would buy into this philosophy??

So if the bills can get one of those guess your weight carnies on staff they will be able to guess Rex's game plan and change up the play calling....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no idea how this could really be the case. seems like that much weight gain or loss in such a short span would mean a player would either be bloated or dehydrated, neither of which would be ideal.

Exactly. He's such a scammer. I really think he was juicing for the combine and misrepresented himself enough to have our scouts and GM believe he was better than Orakpo.

A huge swing and a miss by the Bills that really hurt this team. If we miss on a first rounder like Mike Williams or Whitner I still wish them the best when they leave, but Maybin is a lowlife in my opinion. He held out all of training camp on top of it.

A classic MeFirst guy and a perfect Jet. Even if they already cut him once.