Somebody is missing from the injury report?

HOUSE

Shawne Merriman........ wait a minute, let me check again. :flirt:

INJURY REPORT: Receiver David Nelson, out the past week with a strained knee, was back in full action. ... Starting right tackle Erik Pears (hernia-groin) was back working in 11-on-11 drills and took part in 15 to 20 snaps. ... Center Eric Wood upped his workload, taking 15 to 20 snaps in team work. Gailey said Wood is expected to sit out the second preseason game (Friday in Minnesota) but is targeted to play in the third game (Aug. 25 vs. Pittsburgh). ... Defensive tackle Torell Troup (back) was limited. Linebacker Kelvin Sheppard was very limited. Sitting out were Josh Nesbitt, Justin Rogers and Mike Caussin.

Nope, No Merriman. :w00t:

Wait a minute, we have an Update, I just knew it! :oops:

Merriman a spectator

Freakin Chris Brown!

http://blogs.buffalo...set-button.html

Edited by HOUSE

Excellent to see that with Merriman.

Also really good news:

Terrence McGeeicon-article-link.gif looked to be moving around better in practice Saturday. For the first time he got some team reps in the slot and ran with receivers as well as he has all camp. Whether he’ll be close enough to get some snaps in the Minnesota game this Friday remains to be seen.

The reports of McGee's death appear to be exaggerated.

Shawne Merriman........ wait a minute, let me check again. :flirt:

INJURY REPORT: Receiver David Nelson, out the past week with a strained knee, was back in full action. ... Starting right tackle Erik Pears (hernia-groin) was back working in 11-on-11 drills and took part in 15 to 20 snaps. ... Center Eric Wood upped his workload, taking 15 to 20 snaps in team work. Gailey said Wood is expected to sit out the second preseason game (Friday in Minnesota) but is targeted to play in the third game (Aug. 25 vs. Pittsburgh). ... Defensive tackle Torell Troup (back) was limited. Linebacker Kelvin Sheppard was very limited. Sitting out were Josh Nesbitt, Justin Rogers and Mike Caussin.

Nope, he is not there. :w00t:

http://blogs.buffalo...set-button.html

Don't jinx it.

We all know Merriman made it through last preseason and 5-6 games of the regular season before going out on IR. But did he look as "good" or "explosive" last year as people say he does this year? I'm just looking and hoping for any sign that he's actually healthy enough to be effective for a whole season, even in a limited role.

We all know Merriman made it through last preseason and 5-6 games of the regular season before going out on IR. But did he look as "good" or "explosive" last year as people say he does this year? I'm just looking and hoping for any sign that he's actually healthy enough to be effective for a whole season, even in a limited role.

Unfortunately, knee problems are for life.

He was amazing last year in his two preseason games. Then he got "nicked"...