NFL RUMOR: Bills close to waiving Vince Young

HOUSE

Yeah, cause Skelton is a world beater...

Did you watch that preseason game against the Saints? Dear lord. I realize it's preseason but Arizona looks in trouble with those two QBs and that OLine.

Skelton is huge, not afraid, he can survive their crap OLINE.

Bills will not cut the guy will be starting by week 10.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ... I thought this thread would die out. There would be absolutely no reason to cut Young unless another veteran QB became available for camp. They'd keep him just for camp fodder ... so let's see how he does tonight before we start cutting!

He can run but he can't make throws. You think he can just run on every play?

PTR

until we get someone better...-i'd rather have him in there running--and making a few(very few) passes than have

a complete goober in there who has no chance of winning a game.

Yeah, cause Skelton is a world beater...

Did you watch that preseason game against the Saints? Dear lord. I realize it's preseason but Arizona looks in trouble with those two QBs and that OLine.

You mean that touch down drive he led? wish one of our QBs did that. Skelton will be fine and we would be lucky to have him.

What we didn't need a LT either?

Not that one.

The Bills website has Brad Smith listed under other on their website. It's not like Chan is the one updating the site daily. They're likely basing it on reps taken in camp. Also, "other" seems like the appropriate spot for a wildcat QB while the other two battle for the 2nd QB spot. Doubtful they keep 3.

Exactly why is it doubtful they keep 3 when they have kept 3 the last two years. Considering the injuries that occur each game in the NFL they would be foolish to not keep 3.

I just don't see Thigpen as a viable back up tho. Hope Nix is watching that waiver wire

Exactly why is it doubtful they keep 3 when they have kept 3 the last two years. Considering the injuries that occur each game in the NFL they would be foolish to not keep 3.

I just don't see Thigpen as a viable back up tho. Hope Nix is watching that waiver wire

Because they have already said that one of the 2 will be cut. The Bills will carry 3 QB's, Fitz (Starter), VY/TT (Winner is the backup, loser cut), and Smith (#3/Wildcat QB)

They may list Smith as "Other", but he is the #3 and will be the #3 QB because thats the only spot where he can come in to run the Wildcat and be able to let Fitz come out of the game, without being removed from it for the remainder. So they will be keeping 3 QB's, they will not be keeping 4 QB's on the roster....