Would ya? PPP Style

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's kind of like trading your Sam Adams for Bud Lite.

There's no way that Palin would be half as fun in bed as Moore. And Fey would at least have a lot of funny jokes about my poor performance. Palin would just tell me my horrifying sexing was God's plan.

There's no way that Palin would be half as fun in bed as Moore. And Fey would at least have a lot of funny jokes about my poor performance. Palin would just tell me my horrifying sexing was God's plan.

To each his own. For me those two barely cross the Fu€kability threshold. Although it would be gratifying to make Tina Fey go ATM. She seems like a dirty girl, I think she'd go for it.

Examples of acceptable answers:

"Yes"

"No"

"Hell yes"

"Hell No"

"Absolutely"

"Not even with your d(*&"

"All day"

"In ways that I cannot count"

"Never"

There are many more acceptable answers.

Examples of unacceptable answers:

"Maybe"

An answer which asks for substitutions or stipulations....start your own thread if you'd like

An answer which makes fun of your own abilities.....we really don't need to know...

In other words all of the crap you have typed. If you want a thread with different rules, start one. If you need help, I can offer consulting for $$$$$$$$$$$

Examples of acceptable answers:

"Yes"

"No"

"Hell yes"

"Hell No"

"Absolutely"

"Not even with your d(*&"

"All day"

"In ways that I cannot count"

"Never"

There are many more acceptable answers.

Examples of unacceptable answers:

"Maybe"

An answer which asks for substitutions or stipulations....start your own thread if you'd like

An answer which makes fun of your own abilities.....we really don't need to know...

In other words all of the crap you have typed. If you want a thread with different rules, start one. If you need help, I can offer consulting for $$$$$$$$$$$

Oh. ABSOLUTELY. I have a penis.

Oh. ABSOLUTELY.

This is an acceptable answer

I have a penis.

This is useless information and not necessary in this thread. It can be considered an editorial in a facts only thread. Please stop doing this. I would not want to have the Googlebot disable your account.