Official "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" Update Thread

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe I predicted the Bills to win this weekend.

Damn offseason optimism!

This contest was designed, in part, to shine a light on the wonderful joy that is offseason optimism.

Thanks to Just Jack for breaking down W/L for this week. Been on travel. Look forward to see who remains standing after Sunday.

Could FredEx be back too soon? Could CJ be back? Can Fitz reduce the number of headscratchers he throws? Will Brady finally start winning now that the game will be officiated by men who know you're supposed to throw a flag whenever a player THINKS about hitting Tom?

Time will tell.

I think a couple of years ago we went to week nine, primarily because someone picked the Bills to go 0-16.

Yea, I don't remember the year, but there was one that went past the halfway point of the season. If I recall correctly, it came down to three people, and they all picked one week the same, and of course the Bills did the opposite.

Arizona - Buffalo picks for week 6

Buffalo Wins

KD in CT

sir andrew

youngjebrey

BuffaloBillsSD

Quester74

LeviF91

chaccof

papazoid

Bill from NYC

Cash

BillsFanNC

Nick In RhaChaCha

Buffalo Destroyers!

CodeMonkey

Huuuge Bills

WickedGame

Buffalo Loses

Awwufelloff

Rubes

garchat80

vincec

deep2evans

Arizona - Buffalo picks for week 6

Buffalo Loses

Awwufelloff

Rubes

garchat80

vincec

deep2evans

I'd be pretty psyched about it if it weren't for the fact that I predicted them to finish 7-0 in the final seven weeks instead of 0-7.

BUFFALO LOSS:

BuffaloBillsSD

Buffalo Destroyers!

CodeMonkey

Huuuge Bills

And we're down to four.

No one picked who would win the Bye Week (fans or team) so I guess we'll have to check the following week against Houston.....

Buffalo Wins

Buffalo Destroyers!

Huuuge Bills

Buffalo Loses

BuffaloBillsSD

Code Monkey

After the Houston game, it gets interesting because until the Rams game, everyone picked the same. (Pats loss, Dolphins win, Colts win, Jags win). And for the Rams game, no matter which two picked correct for the Houston game, if they get the next 4 games correct, they picked different outcomes for the Rams game. But everyone picked a win for the Seattle game.