Official "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" Update Thread

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a toast to CodeMonkey being right. Hell I'd probably pay for another dinner for him if we run the table.

(For the record, I had us at 3-6 and running the table as well. I just mixed up the ARI and TEN games.)

Ahhhh well. Much like the Bills motto, there is always next year :)

My thanks to everyone for joining in, and to TBD for allowing the contest. Not certain there will be a contest next year. The product is ridiculously unwatchable at this point and I don't relish the prospect of buying an expensive dinner for the few people who jokingly enter the contest with an 0-16 prediction.

And let's be honest...you know it's coming as long as Ralph is alive.

My thanks to everyone for joining in, and to TBD for allowing the contest. Not certain there will be a contest next year. The product is ridiculously unwatchable at this point and I don't relish the prospect of buying an expensive dinner for the few people who jokingly enter the contest with an 0-16 prediction.

And let's be honest...you know it's coming as long as Ralph is alive.

thanks for doing it...it's one of the highlights of TBD......but don't worry....0 -16 is not happening....besides, the odds of winning your contest is 1 in 65,536 .....not easy.

thanks for doing it...it's one of the highlights of TBD......but don't worry....0 -16 is not happening....besides, the odds of winning your contest is 1 in 65,536 .....not easy.

If we start next season with Chan as coach, Wanny over defense, and Fitz under center, 0-16 is a very distinct possibility.

i predict:

Fitz will be the starting QB for next season's opener. even if we draft a qb in the first round and for sure if we pick one in the second round, they will probably give him a year to develop.

Chan is 50/50, buddy has already gone on record as saying chan will be back. the only way chan goes if he stands in the way of firing wanny.

Wanny is gone. he will be the sacraficial lamb (justifiably) to create "hope" in the new season.