Jerry Jones looking for Cowboys to bring back Glory Hole years�

Shortly thereafter, Cowboys’ vice-president of public relations/communications Rich Dalrymple chimed in with a reminder that “glory hole” is a common expression in the oil and gas exploration business pertaining to a high-profit drilling site. Jones, a longtime oil man, feigned surprise.

“That’s news to me,” Jones said, smiling.

:)

Emmitt Smith is the NFL's all time leading rusher from knowing how to slide into that "glory hole" :devil: . When you gave him a glory hole, he could really bust one long on ya :w00t:

Emmitt finding the ""glory hole"" created

the ""glory years""for the Dallas Cowboys,

"I want me some glory hole"

Wow. It's also somehow appropriate that it is a term used in the oil industry. I can't stand Jerry Jones, but I'm glad he is such a public figure, giving everyone a glimpse into the mind of a megalomaniac.

It gets pretty lonely on those rigs.

Shortly thereafter, Cowboys’ vice-president of public relations/communications Rich Dalrymple chimed in with a reminder that “glory hole” is a common expression in the oil and gas exploration business pertaining to a high-profit drilling site. Jones, a longtime oil man, feigned surprise.

“That’s news to me,” Jones said, smiling.

:)

Shortly thereafter, Cowboys’ vice-president of public relations/communications Rich Dalrymple chimed in with a reminder that Jerry Likes leisurely walks at Ellicot Creek park, a common destination for glory hole seekers.

Edited by first_and_ten