National Security Leaks

Doc

Obama doesn't have the first clue how to outline anything, let alone where cuts will come from. Remember, Obama is an ideas guy.

"I got it! Take LIVE tuna fish, and FEED 'em mayonnaise! Oh this is great."

"This is Mitt telling Barry to SHUT UP!"

This is still the funniest commentary I've seen about the leaks... despite being a Daily Show clip, it's not anti-GOP. It's anti-stupidity. Especially the last 3 minutes.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-june-13-2012/newsleaks

"It is an inconceivable breach of human rights... to tell us about the kill list! The president is killing people with flying robots and uh... you should not know that!"

Edited by tgreg99

Feinstein backtracks on statement that White House leaked secrets

By Jeremy Herb - 07/24/12 02:40 PM ET

Senate Intelligence Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) backtracked from her comments Monday that the White House was responsible for some of the national security leaks, saying she did not know the source of the leaks.

“I stated that I did not believe the president leaked classified information,” Feinstein said in the statement on Tuesday. “I shouldn’t have speculated beyond that, because the fact of the matter is I don’t know the source of the leaks.”

You know the White House called her up and told her to shut her !@#$ing trap. :lol:

Feinstein backtracks on statement that White House leaked secrets

By Jeremy Herb - 07/24/12 02:40 PM ET

Senate Intelligence Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) backtracked from her comments Monday that the White House was responsible for some of the national security leaks, saying she did not know the source of the leaks.

“I stated that I did not believe the president leaked classified information,” Feinstein said in the statement on Tuesday. “I shouldn’t have speculated beyond that, because the fact of the matter is I don’t know the source of the leaks.”

You know the White House called her up and told her to shut her !@#$ing trap. :lol:

No doubt. But too little, too late.

This is still the funniest commentary I've seen about the leaks... despite being a Daily Show clip, it's not anti-GOP. It's anti-stupidity. Especially the last 3 minutes.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-june-13-2012/newsleaks

"It is an inconceivable breach of human rights... to tell us about the kill list! The president is killing people with flying robots and uh... you should not know that!"

That was pretty funny. I'm not a fan of Stewart but he does hit the mark from time to time.

That was pretty funny. I'm not a fan of Stewart but he does hit the mark from time to time.

Absolutely. I thought it was dead on (and hilarious). The security leaks are bad. The fact the President has a flying killer robot army and a list is worse to me.

Tom Donilon is the leaker. Bet the farm on it. This is the political operative Barry appointed as his National Security Advisor who had NO prior experience in this arena.

Feinstein is a joke. I wonder what they promised her to shut her clap trap?

Tom Donilon is the leaker. Bet the farm on it. This is the political operative Barry appointed as his National Security Advisor who had NO prior experience in this arena.

Feinstein is a joke. I wonder what they promised her to shut her clap trap?

I'm no fan, but at least she had the cohones to come out against the leaks, like few dems have done. She shouldn't have said the leaks came from the WH unless she was willing to back that up though.