(OT) Cloud nine...

BillsFanNC

Congratulations. It is some kind of miracle, isn't it?

Is this your first?

187153[/snapback]

Thanks LA. Yes, this is my first. It is a miracle, and I'm so proud of my wife. I had absolutely no clue what she would have to go through.

Congrats! As I always say to people having their first: If you think time flies now, just wait....

Somehow you will get in a new zone, where a single night might feel it lasts an eternity but yet the weeks will fly by.

Good luck. Glad to hear things went well.

Our son, Brendan Paul, arrived yesterday at 11:39 AM.  If all goes as planned I'll bring mom and him home tomorrow morning just in time to watch his first Bills game. 

GO BILLS!!!

187152[/snapback]

Congrats! Your own kids are the light of your lives. :(

Get him a Bills beanie or some Bills knit gloves so he doesn't carve himself up like a holiday turkey. :doh:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.  We brought Brendan home yesterday at 12:30.  Appropriately, he slept right through the entire game in my arms.

190426[/snapback]

Congrats!

But tell me, how could he sleep in your arms the entire game? You didn't curse, yell, or scream at the TV? You didn't spike him into the ground after Nate's TD either, did you?

Our son, Brendan Paul, arrived yesterday at 11:39 AM.  If all goes as planned I'll bring mom and him home tomorrow morning just in time to watch his first Bills game. 

GO BILLS!!!

187152[/snapback]

Great news NCBillsfan!! God bless you, your wife, and your son :P

Congrats! 

But tell me, how could he sleep in your arms the entire game?  You didn't curse, yell, or scream at the TV?  You didn't spike him into the ground after Nate's TD either, did you?

190438[/snapback]

When Lindell missed the chip shot I have to admit I used some inappropriate language but he didn't even stir. My wife also did comment after the game was over how unusually well I was taking the loss. :P