What's In Those Tax Returns?

Park

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then let's take it from his donors.

Wicked story here how Obama administration publicly calls out a donor on a campaign website, and now the guy has IRS and Labor Department digging into his company.

I'm sure this is all on the up-n-up.

Oh, wait. Let me guess. This happens all the time, so it's acceptable now.

Beware the Barry. He WILL come get you.

It's the "Joe the Plumber" treatment, all over again.

I love it! Nancy and her minions get called out for not releasing their tax returns, and NOW calling for Romney's past tax returns is considered "a distraction." :lol::rolleyes:

Almost as effective as calling for Barry to release his college transcripts and the F&F documents. Barry is such a narcissist, he'll still keep demanding the tax returns despite his own party's objections.

And Romney's tax situation could have been resolved if the Dems had done something about it in the first 2 years of Barry's presidency. I wonder why they didn't?

It didn't suit their purpose at the time. They kept their own tax shelters and likely have made handsome stockpiles of cash in that time span. Now, they'll happily drop it as to pursue the issue further might uncover some of the dirt in their own offices.

EVERYONE avoids paying as much in taxes as they can. That goes for all the douche bag libs begging to have their taxes raised. For a guy who supports low taxes you can't even get a legitimate claim of hypocrisy against him. Claiming that his tax shelters are indicative of what tax policy would be under him is irrelevant b/c he's had no hand in writing the current tax code. This is purely for the sake of distorting the facts (the way libs speak of cap gains & income interchangeably when it suits their agenda) so the Ring-a-Ding kid (who despite espousing a belief that your wealth was facilitated by everyone & that the wealth should be spread around, and despite being well within the resources, gives dick **** to charity) can stand up there with that stupid smirk and tell everyone (most of whom won't pay in a lifetime the taxes Romney pays in a year) that Mitt Romney pays less taxes than they do.

Fine, you are right, even if you are a total douche bag. But that just makes it more politically idiotic not to release the taxes so we can see what this guy who wants to be our president has handled his affairs

Fine, you are right, even if you are a total douche bag. But that just makes it more politically idiotic not to release the taxes so we can see what this guy who wants to be our president has handled his affairs

For the record.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep. Nothing new here.

It consistently amazes me that anyone with even the slightest bit of common sense would believe Barack Obama should be given another four years. He's done nothing but make things worse for everyone, and has no story to tell beyond horses, tax returns and "you didn't build that."

Oh, wait...a 25-year-old "kid" can stay on his parents' health plan, so it must all be worth it.

Not only that, but did you know that for Christmas, his wife once got him a bootleg copy of every season of "Mr. Ed" on Beta?

Oh, and they have a horse.

True stories.

unless you are a farmer owning horse should be an instant disqualification for public office

It consistently amazes me that anyone with even the slightest bit of common sense would believe Barack Obama should be given another four years. He's done nothing but make things worse for everyone...

Who's everyone?

I hate to kick a man when he is down on his luck, so I won't.

Hang in there man... I will pray for you that you can stop blaming others for your problems.

Hope and change brother!

unless you are a farmer owning horse should be an instant disqualification for public office

Yeah... Where do they get off not owning a horse!

WASHINGTON -- Mitt Romney has not released his full tax records from 2010, including key documentation connected to his Swiss bank account.

Although President Barack Obama and an increasing number of Republican politicians have called on Romney to release tax returns from years prior to 2010, the public criticism has so far failed to note that Romney has not disclosed all of his tax documents for 2010 itself -- the only year for which the GOP presidential nominee has presented any final tax forms.

Romney released his 2010 tax return in January of this year, a document that first informed voters about the existence of his Swiss bank account and financial activities in Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. But people who own foreign bank accounts are required to file a separate document with the IRS that provides additional details on such overseas bank holdings, and Romney has not released that form to the public

My link

Here's a few words that give loony leftists a woody:

Tax returns

Cayman Islands

Bermuda

Swiss Bank Acct

overseas acct

offshore acct

here is one you forgot

The Secret Behind Romney’s Magical IRA

My link

The most mysterious of the unexplained mysteries about Mitt Romney’s considerable wealth is how he was able to amass between $21 million and $102 million in his individual retirement account during the 15 years he was at Bain Capital LLC.

How did he do it, given the relatively small amounts that the law permits to be contributed to such a plan on an annual basis? Romney has not explained this conundrum, and seeing as he wants to become president, he would be wise to start talking -- if for no other reason than there might be many Americans who would like to emulate what he did.

here is one you forgot

The Secret Behind Romneys Magical IRA

My link

I think what he's really trying to hide is the time he pushed legislation through the state legislature to run funds to a slum lord who in return gave him a sweetheart land deal far below market price and then ceded enough of the adjacent lot so that no one could build on it. An abuse of power for personal gain of that nature could certainly speak to whether or not he's fit to be trusted with the power of the Presidency. Imagine if a guy like that came into power. He could launder taxpayer dollars to his campaign through generous grants and subsidies to his friends and allies who will generously contribute a portion of that to him as a kick back. Maybe we do need to find out what he's hiding.

Edited by Rob's House

What's Barry hiding in his 1997-1999 tax returns? That he didn't pay anything in taxes? That he made a hell of a lot more than his salary would indicate? What about his college transcripts? Does Barry claim to have been born in Kenya, so as to get admission? Did his grades suck? What about the OF&F docs? Do they prove that he and/or Holder knew about the operation all along?

I think what he's really trying to hide is the time he pushed legislation through the state legislature to run funds to a slum lord who in return gave him a sweetheart land deal far below market price and then ceded enough of the adjacent lot so that no one could build on it. An abuse of power for personal gain of that nature could certainly speak to whether or not he's fit to be trusted with the power of the Presidency. Imagine if a guy like that came into power. He could launder taxpayer dollars to his campaign through generous grants and subsidies to his friends and allies who will generously contribute a portion of that to him as a kick back. Maybe we do need to find out what he's hiding.

I have an "extremely credible source" that can confirm this.