Mr Businessman, You Didn't Build Your Business

fixed that for you

I'll help you out, since you can seem to conjure any thoughts that aren't logically fallacious.

Can any of you name a single country suffering at the hands of a brutal dictatorial system that doesn't have a strong government?

See how I've gone and structured my argument (I'll allow, for the purposes of this discussion that a poorly reasoned leading question could somehow be construed as an argment. one step at a time, and all that.) the exact same way you did? Take careful note that the "argument" I made is just as weak as the one you made, and for the exact same reasons.

It's why intelligent people don't make arguments that way. Would you like to try again?

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll help you out, since you can seem to conjure any thoughts that aren't logically fallacious.

Can any of you name a single country suffering at the hands of a brutal dictatorial system that doesn't have a strong government?

See how I've gone and structured my argument (I'll allow, for the purposes of this discussion that a poorly reasoned leading question could somehow be construed as an argment. one step at a time, and all that.) the exact same way you did? Take careful note that the "argument" I made is just as weak as the one you made, and for the exact same reasons.

It's why intelligent people don't make arguments that way. Would you like to try again?

No, you are wrong. You could have asked if there was a country with a very strong centralized government that was prosperous, and I could have said China. You arguing skills are also as bad as your extreme ignorance of economics

No, you are wrong. You could have asked if there was a country with a very strong centralized government that was prosperous, and I could have said China. You arguing skills are also as bad as your extreme ignorance of economics

OK, I'm going to have some fun with you, but in order for me to do that I'm going to have to ask you to explain to me what you think economics is, how they work, and why they work in that way. I need to know exactly what sort of stupid I'm going to wading through in order to rectify it.

OK, I'm going to have some fun with you, but in order for me to do that I'm going to have to ask you to explain to me what you think economics is, how they work, and why they work in that way. I need to know exactly what sort of stupid I'm going to wading through in order to rectify it.

Little advice: you're not rectifying this brand of stupid, not here.

But no one's going to blame you if you just toy with him a while.

Little advice: you're not rectifying this brand of stupid, not here.

But no one's going to blame you if you just toy with him a while.

Oh, I've come to realize that there are posters here who have no interest in good discussion, well presented information, or being correct; they simply want to be louder. Daffy Duck seems to be one of them. However, the rectification of his stupid isn't for his benefit: it's for the benefit of those who might be new to a topic, read what he has to say, and being otherwise uninformed might mistakenly believe his drivel. I'm Batman, performing a public service. Put another way, sometimes bitches just need a good slapping, and I've got a real strong pimpin' hand.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

No, the government subsidies to the corn farmers made that corn pop for you. Get with the program will ya.

But without a strong government the economy wouldn't work, you agree with that, right?

Please explain what you mean by a "strong" government and what's it's function is in keeping the economy working.

The government we have now, now answer my question mr Dodger! The strong government helps the economy, an example?

John Dilenger was killed on this day in 1934 by the government, that was a good thing for the economy, and many, many other things like that

Answer my question! And make it a big long answer

The government we have now, now answer my question mr Dodger! The strong government helps the economy, an example?

John Dilenger was killed on this day in 1934 by the government, that was a good thing for the economy, and many, many other things like that

Who is John Dilenger and how did his killing help the economy?

Edited by Chef Jim

Who is John Dinenger and how did his killing help the economy?

I think he means John Dillinger, although I'm not at all surprised in the least that I know more about what he's talking about than he does. As to if his death was good for the economy: the sum total of monies reported stolen by Dillinger by the institutions he stole them from was just under $330,000. An amount any thinking person would immediately deem "statistically insignificant to the operation of the domestic economy of the United States."

Next.

Seriously? John Dilenger [sic] is your example of a strong government?

Missed ya, froot loop. :lol:

I think he means John Dillinger, although I'm not at all surprised in the least that I know more about what he's talking about than he does. As to if his death was good for the economy: the sum total of monies reported stolen by Dillinger by the institutions he stole them from was just under $330,000. An amount any thinking person would immediately deem "statistically insignificant to the operation of the domestic economy of the United States."

Next.

I know who he meant, just wanted to hear from him how is killing by the government helped the economy.

I know who he meant, just wanted to hear from him how is killing by the government helped the economy.

Think of all the movies, TV shows, and documentaries made about Dillenger. Killing Dillenger created jobs

But conversely, killing Dillenger was not good for the economy. Dillenger robbed banks. He took money from the greedy 1%ers and redistributed it into the economy

Ieatcrayonz.

Often mimicked. Never duplicated.

The government didn't kill John Dillinger. Guns killed John Dillinger.