Thank You / How is Wall Imprtant To You

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on a DROID most of the time so I don't know how many posts I have.....likely around 1,800. I post about every 20th time I read. That amounts to more time spent on TSW & TBD than seemly I suppose. I can't imagine not having it. Thanks to all who make ut possible and to all who participate.

Wow you survived? I guess I should have noticed by now :oops::P

BTW I am here daily and live 1/2 a planet away. I also use BR but that is a different kind of site really, I lurked for about 3 years before because frankly I didn't think it was very friendly here but that changed and so did my opinion of the place. Good to be part of it and am happy that you guys provide and moderate it, Thank you.

So how is this place special to you?

Because of good friends like You and so many other really good, good people; some of whom I've met and many others like yourself that I hope to someday meet. Like You I also miss the "posters" of years past who for what-ever reason choose not to or cannot share their their thoughts with us anymore. I sometimes wonder how ______ is doing and have sent PM's with never recieving a reply. So sad in a way and leaves one with an empty feeling, a void if you will in the fabric of our lives.

I meant the actual TSW Staff as in Administrators, Global Moderators, and then TSW Staff.

But I understand my mistake. I doubled click something on accident and it showed something different. Apologize guys.

Take a look under their name, that should give you some teen insight.

On another note, I enjoy the information and discussion that evolves on here. A lot of the information that I get during the day comes from Twitter or TBD, probably because my life focuses around sports (Phys. Ed. teacher and two sport coach). It's a friendly place, with lively discussions, and mostly a great group of people.

Because of good friends like You and so many other really good, good people; some of whom I've met and many others like yourself that I hope to someday meet. Like You I also miss the "posters" of years past who for what-ever reason choose not to or cannot share their their thoughts with us anymore. I sometimes wonder how ______ is doing and have sent PM's with never recieving a reply. So sad in a way and leaves one with an empty feeling, a void if you will in the fabric of our lives.

I also feel very much privileged to get to know better you Steve, Rock, Fez, and others. Hope you know just how much many appreciate you...:)

Looking back through this thread, I find it enlightening to see just who took the time to post some thoughts or say thanks, and -- more to the point -- who did not. The thread has been on the first or second page of TSW for almost two weeks, and I would think any regular visitor has seen it a number of times.

Very interesting.

Looking back through this thread, I find it enlightening to see just who took the time to post some thoughts or say thanks, and -- more to the point -- who did not. The thread has been on the first or second page of TSW for almost two weeks, and I would think any regular visitor has seen it a number of times.

Very interesting.

Yep.

Basically those people you always suspected of being a-holes haven't bothered posting in this topic.

Yep.

Basically those people you always suspected of being a-holes haven't bothered posting in this topic.

it should not be ruled out that many do object to original poster. Sincerely hope though that SDS, Nervous Guy, Moderators, Staff, do understand their efforts are appreciated by many. :)

Edited by millbank

Yep.

Nope just an ungrateful bastard. Actually I've meant to post in here several times, just never gotten to it. I have adult onset ADD and post envy. I've certainly learned plenty and killed plenty of time on here, so to that thanks to SDS and all who make this the best place on the internet for Bills fans.

As has been said by others many ways previously, TBD is my link to my hometown and to my favorite team. It's actually the only online community I belong to, and the website I visit the most.

Thanks to the moderators who do an almost impossible job, keeping things running smoothly.

I hope that this year I can stop by for the tailgate at the opener and meet some of you fine folks.

EDIT - Oops, forgot I had already posted on page 2.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

Very interesting.

That's not entirely true.

Sometimes I can log in daily for a couple of weeks.

Sometimes I cant log on for weeks.

i did post earlier but to try to avoid ass head status, i would like to mention also that i have learned quite alot from quite a few kind folks. and i really don't mind criticism. I am sure i have come off as fool more than once or alot and i have been treated respectfully throughout my short journey.

Thanks for the creation of an environment that we can share some hopes, some thinking out loud and a bit of camaraderie with a common goal. And a little bit of crankiness to keep it interesting :thumbsup:

Very interesting.

Yep.

Sheesh!

Well, at the risk of looking like a self-serving a-hole trying not to look an a-hole here goes an attempt at sentimental mash note to SDS and Co.:

I'd like to extended a sincere "Thank you" for keeping 2BD and TSW up and running. It is usually the first site I go to when I hop online unless I'm doing something for work - and even then there's a good chance I have it open in another tab. Though I have only started posting relatively recently, I have lurked for years. Initially, I was just happy to have a Bills news aggregator, but over time I have grown very fond of the discussions here, and value them much more than merely reading mostly junk by the professionals.

I'd like to thank all of the posters; those with whom I've interacted and had pleasant discussions, those from whom I've gained valuable insight on football and other matters just by reading their posts, and even those trolls whom are good for nothing but a laugh.

Most of my friends IRL have pretty much the same opinions on stuff as I do, so coming here to hear from people with all sorts different perspectives is refreshing, entertaining, and enlightening.

I saw this thread when it first started, and I thought it would quickly derail into the majority of people making fun of a few sappy professions of love for the Wall. I didn't check back til just now, so if that makes me an a-hole, so be it. I very well may be one, since it took reading those last few replies to make me reflect on how much I love this site!

Thanks again, SDS, and all of you who keep the board alive. At this point, I shudder to think what I would do without this site- I'm addicted and there is no substitute for the intelligent and entertaining Bills discussion elsewhere online.

Sincerely,

Mike