Question For Those Of You That Have Kids

That's why you need to send the kids to school to unlearn those silly things you teach them and educate them in the daily truth

There is such a thing as a free lunch

Everybody gets a trophy

There is no power higher than The State

Depending on the color of the kids skin

-Blame white people for your problems

-It's unfair to other children that you were born white

i never learned any of this in public school or college... :unsure:

You need to put your views in there heads or the college professor ' s will put crap in the void..

Why do you look like me?

We got on him about that when he picked that avatar out of the TBD shelf.

He's an azz hat for not stepping down.

To paraphrase JIA in the thread Slash started on OTW about Avatar poachers: "I thought Mead lost his mind, then I went back and checked the name."

It's akin to character assassination in the view of some.

I don't have kids. It's actually much worse/better? for me.

Instead, I have idiot uncles, on both sides, who don't want to take the time to know WTF they are talking about, but also want to F with their liberal siblings at family stuff.

...like this past weekend with the "I'm not sure about Obamacare, what do you guys think?" :devil:....

They purposely start trouble conversations, knowing full well that I do know, and that I will crush the liberals for them. This has been going on since I was 11-12 and started with Reagan. It's just an extension of them getting me to throw snaps, beer, water balloons, stink bombs(especially at Bills games), or, lift skirts, goose girls, and every other thing I used to do for them before I turned 11-12, and was old enough to get beat up/arrested.

The difference is: I am still "getting away with it" in the sense that I get to bash on my liberal relatives, without backlash, because everybody knows my uncles are behind it.

But really....I get to bash on liberals. Downside? :lol: So...exactly who is the joke on again? It's no different than throwing stink bombs: you get to do something that you would do anyway, but with none of the blame. :lol: