Jairus Byrd all over ESPN today

Just kind of funny to see him out there...

Funny how? What's funny about it? Let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little !@#$ed up maybe, but he's funny how, I mean funny like he's a clown, he amuses you? He makes you laugh, He's here to !@#$in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How is he funny?

Funny how? What's funny about it? Let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little !@#$ed up maybe, but he's funny how, I mean funny like he's a clown, he amuses you? He makes you laugh, He's here to !@#$in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How is he funny?

I liked Joe Pesci before, but now that I know he is a Bills fan....I like him...I like him a-lot

No, no, I don't know, jboyst said it. How do I know? He said he's funny. How the !@#$ is he funny, what the !@#$ is so funny about him? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Oh, oh Beerball he's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did he say? Funny how?

It's cuz he's black. <_<

Um. Don't have access right mow. What exactly did he say? I too thought contract extension right away. With lots of talk is one thing, but multiple different shows at different times sounds funny. Ya. Like a clown.

What's with all the pansy answers

How good is the secondary going to be? "As good as we are going to make it." We're going to be the best mofo defense ever!! *flips table*

and then he sucked at the one word answer game: Tom Brady (2 words and he had to think about it :doh:), my dad (2 words and had to think about it. If he said no, disowned from the family), still learning (2 words).

I mean, come on Jairus, you're making us look bad!!! :censored:

No, how you tell a story. It's funny

Um. Don't have access right mow. What exactly did he say? I too thought contract extension right away. With lots of talk is one thing, but multiple different shows at different times sounds funny. Ya. Like a clown.

Nope, nothing solid or interesting. These are just offseason fluff pieces to promote ESPN's filler. They are filling time to camp with this "5 In, 5 Out" series. And we are chosen as 1 of the 5 teams who did not make the playoffs last year, but will this year. I doubt any of the "experts" at ESPN even know what Byrd's contract status is.

What's with all the pansy answers

How good is the secondary going to be? "As good as we are going to make it." We're going to be the best mofo defense ever!! *flips table*

and then he sucked at the one word answer game: Tom Brady (2 words and he had to think about it :doh:), my dad (2 words and had to think about it. If he said no, disowned from the family), still learning (2 words).

I mean, come on Jairus, you're making us look bad!!! :censored:

Reason 1. Its all just a fluff piece.

Reason 2. We havent done anything on the field yet, so until we do, we arent in the position to say ****.

He makes me laugh. Just like you make me laugh. You amuse me, haha funny amuse me...clown.

On a serious note, I think something might be announced before too long. Not even a hunch, though. Just you see guys doing PR and then you here how the franchise rewarded them...