Buddy Nix interview on BuffaloBills.com

I could listen to Buddy all day long. God I love where he's taking this team.

How can you not love this guy ... his attitude and what he's done with the drafts! He is proof that from the top down this team is going to finally be about winning football games.

It's pretty clear that there really is not a competition going on at the LT position. Glenn has taken every snap with the first team and handled it all.

His comments about Chandler not having dropped anything are interesting ... would love to see more use of Chandler this year especially in the RED ZONE. Metzalaars being back will definitly only improve the quality of play from our TE's!

How can you not love this guy ... his attitude and what he's done with the drafts! He is proof that from the top down this team is going to finally be about winning football games.

It's pretty clear that there really is not a competition going on at the LT position. Glenn has taken every snap with the first team and handled it all.

His comments about Chandler not having dropped anything are interesting ... would love to see more use of Chandler this year especially in the RED ZONE. Metzalaars being back will definitly only improve the quality of play from our TE's!

Before he hurt his ankle, Chandler was a big target in the red zone. I expect it again.

While I think Glenn has the edge at LT, one of the reasons he took every snap with the 1st team is his competition at LT (hairston) was playing strictly RT due to injury (pears). I think the competition will heat up in TC. Who will Hairston be pushing more, Glenn or Pears?

While I think Glenn has the edge at LT, one of the reasons he took every snap with the 1st team is his competition at LT (hairston) was playing strictly RT due to injury (pears). I think the competition will heat up in TC. Who will Hairston be pushing more, Glenn or Pears?

And Id like to believe Sanders still has a chance to push all of them at either position!

Cant wait for camp to start!

What Nix didn't say is that without pads and full speed its impossible to evaluate linemen.

Glenn has not done well with speed rushers in college.He needs to be a lot faster off the snap.

The good thing is that Anderson and Merriman will be able to put a lot of pressure on him and on Sanders and Hairston.

As Nix said we will know after preseason who will play LT.

Actually I would like Chandler to be more part of the passing game in the middle of the field and not just the Red Zone. He is already Fitz's favorite target in the Red zone. Chandler needs to open up the middle for the short to mid range passing game to work.