Poor *Wealthy* bus attendent in Greece, NY.

boyst

, raised about $180k for her so far.

If these are your kids, well, you better not own up to it. People in anonymous and many others are looking to track the kids down. They were one of the first groups to really bring this to light.

Edited by jboyst62

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i avoided watching it because i really didn't want to see these little snot nosed kids misbehaving, i watched this link for about 30 seconds and that was more than i wanted to see...i really hope the parents & kids are made examples of...just despicable behavior...i get teasing and razzing the substitute etc...but that was downright cruel and viscous...physically attacking her might have been 'less' reprehensible...

And, once again The Internet prevails. Long live The Internet.

So it has been told massive amounts of pizzas have been ordered to their house, hookers coming at 2:30 am, random people dropping by for religious talks...it's pretty much the norm when you piss off the internet bottomdwellers that lurk in places most do not dare not travel and few even know.

So it has been told massive amounts of pizzas have been ordered to their house, hookers coming at 2:30 am, random people dropping by for religious talks...it's pretty much the norm when you piss off the internet bottomdwellers that lurk in places most do not dare not travel and few even know.

Like PPP??

I'm from Rochester and this is getting a ton of attention on Facebook and people wanting those kids expelled. What I find ironic is that all those facebooks and names are all out there and people are going to bully them to make it all better. But Bullying is wrong right?

The place DrD spoke of, 4chan, does not care about what is right or wrong so much as they care about revenge. Their moniker, as they are associated [somewhat] to anonymous, is they do not forgive and they do not forget and when you're anonymous on an internet - or should I say, invisible in most cases, you have nothing to fear. 4chan is the largest English speaking image messaging board in the world, with millions of unique visitors a day.

I don't think they'd know what to do with a hooker...

...ground up in the freezer.

If I have to guess who's grinding up hookers and leaving them in the freezer...I'm taking a long look at the guy who raises beef steer before anyone on PPP.

The place DrD spoke of, 4chan, does not care about what is right or wrong so much as they care about revenge. Their moniker, as they are associated [somewhat] to anonymous, is they do not forgive and they do not forget and when you're anonymous on an internet - or should I say, invisible in most cases, you have nothing to fear. 4chan is the largest English speaking image messaging board in the world, with millions of unique visitors a day.

But revenge is supposedly righting wrongs, no?

Those kids are monsters so we need to hide behind a username and set them straight. Its all bad IMO

What goes around comes around. Would no retribution be preferable?

Im saying let the school and parents deal with it. You want this to never happen again? You discipline the hell out of those kids. Putting up phone numbers and facebook pages so people can harass them is hardly the answer. I saw co workers of the parents names on that site. You know some lunatic is going to harass them. Is that ok? People commit suicide nowadays from getting harassed on facebook. Its not uncommon. This is opening up a huge floodgate than can only end poorly IMO

Those kids are monsters so we need to hide behind a username and set them straight. Its all bad IMO

If you dont do your job as a parent, the rest of the world will teach your child even harder lessons eventually. Giving the kids a taste of their own medicine isnt a bad thing. Had they learned respect sooner, this wouldnt be happening. Dont turn those little brats into victims.

Im saying let the school and parents deal with it. You want this to never happen again? You discipline the hell out of those kids. Putting up phone numbers and facebook pages so people can harass them is hardly the answer. I saw co workers of the parents names on that site. You know some lunatic is going to harass them. Is that ok? People commit suicide nowadays from getting harassed on facebook. Its not uncommon. This is opening up a huge floodgate than can only end poorly IMO

Keep in mind that it was those kids that posted it on the internet, for the world to see, because they thought it was funny. Well the internet has responded.

Double lesson here for these punks. 1. Respect your elders. 2. Respect "the internet".

If you dont do your job as a parent, the rest of the world will teach your child even harder lessons eventually. Giving the kids a taste of their own medicine isnt a bad thing. Had they learned respect sooner, this wouldnt be happening. Dont turn those little brats into victims.

Keep in mind that it was those kids that posted it on the internet, for the world to see, because they thought it was funny. Well the internet has responded.

Double lesson here for these punks. 1. Respect your elders. 2. Respect "the internet".

Fair enough Dr.D. I dont disagree that when they did this they had it coming. Just count me among those that wont continue the cycle.

And im not trying to turn them into victims. What they did is horrible. And they should be punished, I just hate to see this continue.

Edited by Captain Hindsight

I understand your point, and I agree that posting the parents' coworkers information was EXTREME...

BUT, I take major issue with "people commit suicide nowadays from getting harassed on facebook." FALSE. People commit suicide nowadays either because a.) they have pre-existing psychological issues or b.) said psychological issues have manifested themselves from the kind of synthetic self-esteem we've imposed on our youngsters from doling out participation trophies and--yes--banning bullying.

There isn't a level-headed adult out there that wouldn't admit to having benefited from getting their ass beaten around a time or two growing up. Or may be you can't personably relate, but I'll bet you've met a person who COULD benefit from getting tossed around and knocked down a peg or two...

Wow, tangent.

POINT: we can't bubble-wrap ourselves, it leads to bigger problems than the ones we foolish try to preempt. And if you can't deal with being bullied on facebook, then somebody somewhere failed you.

Edited by The Big Cat

Fair enough Dr.D. I dont disagree that when they did this they had it coming. Just count me among those that wont continue the cycle.

And im not trying to turn them into victims. What they did is horrible. And they should be punished, I just hate to see this continue.

Agreed there. When I first saw the list, I thought about sending a prank call to the kids. But then I realized Im an adult, and sent Karen a nice, supportive message on Facebook instead. :thumbsup: