Parents arrested for...

I feel bad for the teenager. I hate when parents tell you they thnk you're something you're not, whether it's being goth, gay (I have nothing against gay people. It's just bad being labeled as such when you're not.) or a drug addict. Sucks.

Do your parents often tell you that you are a gay goth drug addict?

What an odd insight to chime in with.

Is it a joke I'm missing?

I feel bad for the teenager. I hate when parents tell you they thnk you're something you're not, whether it's being goth, gay (I have nothing against gay people. It's just bad being labeled as such when you're not.) or a drug addict. Sucks.

Parents want the best for you. Telling you your not something is one way of saying your capable of more. At least thats how I take it when my parents say that

So little off topic..but my son(age 11) got it a bit of hot water about a month ago. In essense, he forged a note from home, signed by me, saying our internet was out and that was why he could not complete his homework.Long story short,teacher called and we told him we did not writr the note.. next day head of his school called (he goes to private school)and my son continued to insist the note was real afer being given a chance to fess up..told him kid was lying through his teeeth and needed fear of God put in him. Head of school calls me later and says today 90% of parents would have covered for their kids..unbelievable to me.

Little chucklehead is now in a 4 week "Study Camp" at school every morning from 8.30 to 12 instead of two camps he was signed up for that were much more fun and where all his boys were going..don't think he will forging any notes any time soon :thumbsup: Any..never underestimate what parents will do for their little darlings nowadays

A husband and wife (both lawyers) were arrested Tuesday and charged with planting drugs in the car of an unsuspecting school volunteer who the wife thought was not properly supervising their son, according to prosecutors.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/prosecutors-359639-easter-drugs.html

Shakespeare was right about the Lawyers!

So little off topic..but my son(age 11) got it a bit of hot water about a month ago. In essense, he forged a note from home, signed by me, saying our internet was out and that was why he could not complete his homework.Long story short,teacher called and we told him we did not writr the note.. next day head of his school called (he goes to private school)and my son continued to insist the note was real afer being given a chance to fess up..told him kid was lying through his teeeth and needed fear of God put in him. Head of school calls me later and says today 90% of parents would have covered for their kids..unbelievable to me.

Little chucklehead is now in a 4 week "Study Camp" at school every morning from 8.30 to 12 instead of two camps he was signed up for that were much more fun and where all his boys were going..don't think he will forging any notes any time soon :thumbsup: Any..never underestimate what parents will do for their little darlings nowadays

Firefox ate my homework?

Seriously though, you did the right thing. I tried "My Mom accidentally threw it in the trash" once when I was that age. Teacher ended up calling home. Oh, that was not pretty.

Firefox ate my homework?

Seriously though, you did the right thing. I tried "My Mom accidentally threw it in the trash" once when I was that age. Teacher ended up calling home. Oh, that was not pretty.

takes (and hates Chinese)..that class all of his homework is done online..funny wacthing him mope around all morning now before going to school...boy is hatin life LOL :worthy:

Firefox ate my homework?

I did a similar thing, forged my mom signature on a homework assignment. My teacher called home, lucky for me, my mother was not home that day and we did not have an answering machine yet.