Who's next in line to win their first Super Bowl?

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who's next in line to win first Super Bowl?

• Bengals
    • Bills
    • Browns
    • Cardinals
    • Chargers
    • Eagles
    • Falcons
    • Jaguars
    • Lions
    • Panthers
    • Seahawks
    • Texans
    • Titans
    • Vikings

The Los Angeles Kings won their first Stanley Cup trophy on Monday night after 45 years of existence, sending their hundreds of fans into a frenzy.

:lol:

This is one of the main reasons why I never root for teams in the NFL or NHL to win that haven't won before. That will change if the Bills or Sabres finally get one, but until then I'd probably root for the likes of the Pats* or Dolphins to win before a first timer.

Although I want it to be the Bills, I'm not sure yet. I went with the Falcons. Ryan has matured and they have all the weapons they need on offense to do it. The key for them is the improvement of their defense.

I didn't realize, but almost half the league is w/o a championship. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing...

Got that damn right. Who says there is parody in the league? The past 10+ years haven't seen too many different teams.

Giantsx2

Patsx3

Steelersx2

Pats have made it 2 more times

Steelers,1

Colts- 1 win and 1 loss

off the top of my head that's all I got right now.

As far as first non win SB champ i'd say Texans but they took 2 big hits this year on defense. Mario and Ryans.

Falcons might have thier best chance this year with the Panthers still fighting and NO is really rough shape.

I don't think fhe Lions have a shot to beat out the Packers and I dont even think the Packers are the strongest in that division (another story, another thread).

This year I don't think it happens unless it's the Falcons because of a lack in competition. Overall I'd say in the long run I'd pick the Panthers to get there and win it first. Newton can do amazing things and there's no limit to his potential.

I'd love to say the Bills but let's make the playoffs in this decade first before we start calling for SB wins.

Got that damn right. Who says there is parody in the league? The past 10+ years haven't seen too many different teams.

Giantsx2

Patsx3

Steelersx2

Pats have made it 2 more times

Steelers,1

Colts- 1 win and 1 loss

off the top of my head that's all I got right now.

As far as first non win SB champ i'd say Texans but they took 2 big hits this year on defense. Mario and Ryans.

Falcons might have thier best chance this year with the Panthers still fighting and NO is really rough shape.

I don't think fhe Lions have a shot to beat out the Packers and I dont even think the Packers are the strongest in that division (another story, another thread).

This year I don't think it happens unless it's the Falcons because of a lack in competition. Overall I'd say in the long run I'd pick the Panthers to get there and win it first. Newton can do amazing things and there's no limit to his potential.

I'd love to say the Bills but let's make the playoffs in this decade first before we start calling for SB wins.

Are you serious??

Haha... just kidding.

I didn't realize, but almost half the league is w/o a championship. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing...

Yeah, No matter how much they try an even things up with UFA and stuff, It seems to me the same teams keep winning over and over, I.E. Pittsburgh, Giants, Patriots... Maybe it really is Upper Management and dedication to winning that really makes the team!

There's plenty of parody in the league. The Bills have been a parody of a legitimate NFL team for the better part of twelve years. For a while, Detroit put on a great parody as well.

Because they aren't the best team on that list?

That doesn't mean we don't think they could be the next ringless team to win a Super Bowl, given their definite upward trajectory. But Debbie Downer-ing can be fun.