Other Teams Afraid of the Big Bad Bills

Brand J

You are what your record says you are, almost every NFL coach says that all that time. The Bills have won 10 games the last two years, only 3 teams have less wins, this is a bad, bad football team right now. They have the worst and least successful QB in the NFL who has 35 starts over the last 4 seasons. They have a stubborn coach. Prognosis is not good at this point.

Can't wait for the opener though, flying in from Atlanta!!

Edited by paintmyhouse

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are what your record says you are, almost every NFL coach says that all that time. The Bills have won 10 games the last two years, only 3 teams have less wins, this is a bad, bad football team right now.

So what you are saying is we have the exact same football team as last year?

Homer. Bills have bleakest outlook at this point, they are the worst at QB in their division right now, and as it looks right now 3 years down the line too.

Explain. Bleakest in relation to what? The Dolphins? Please. The Jets and their Tebow experiment, waiting to blow up in their faces?

Lol, first you say the bills are bleak because of who they have at qb, then you say jaurons team was better? Who did jauron have at qb that is so much better than what we have right now? Hell, Vince young alone is better than losman and Edwards combined.

Pretty much. Lots of potential, but no sure thing.

I do feel we will beat the pats* at least once this season

Jauron's teams were better, they won more than Gailey's teams have thus far, how can this even be questioned?

I've followed this team pretty much from the beginning so I'm a very cynical individual when it comes to getting excited about a team before we even hit summer. So getting excited about this team at this point is like getting excited about a date because she sounded hot on the phone.

Edited by Chef Jim

Jauron's teams were better, they won more than Gailey's teams have thus far, how can this even be questioned?

Because they played completly different teams? The jests were an easy team to smack around before rex when jauron was here. The phins had a season where they barely won a game.... If you are comparing the chumps jauron beat up to the ones we have faced in the past couple years, then that is a terrible comparison. You want a more honest comparison? Look at how many teams each one beat with a winning record, and that will explain a lot

Nah, I am realist, results oriented person, one who is not satisfied with trying hard. Some traits that help me in life and some I suggest many other people should take on. Far from simpleton. Simpleton is being satisfied with mediocrity like you must be.

If you are a person who looks at results, why are you judging a team before you see the results? Results oriented people usually wait to see the results rather that saying the team will suck before there are anything happens.

You aren't looking at results. You are comparing qbs, throwing a little criticism at gailey, throwing out the record from the past 2 years and saying calling it "results" of what will happen this year.

I'm sorry, but what you are talking about is not results. It is just a pessimistic opinion looking at 3 or 4 parts of team without looking at the big picture that includes 100s of aspects that are both good and negative. And throwing out there people who stayed close to home, and treating it like an insult, is really bad taste on your part. I mean, REALLY bad. I moved to Tampa a few years ago, and I would never look down on the world I left behind. Never.

2nd only to brady...look at the stats

Matt Moore was better than Fitz was last year and at any point in Fitz's career, and Sanchez has gone to two AFC Championships and was good in the playoffs, Fitz is by far the worse and least successful starter with little to no upside in the division, and really as an NFL starter too.

The comment "Matt Moore was better than Fitz" made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I've never witnessed a level of football knowledge lower. Perhaps the closest would be someone that doesn't actually watch football. Matt Moore isn't even a backup caliber quarterback. Worse than the Loss-man and worse than captain checkdown. Teams will be afraid of Buffalo's defensive line. They're not going to want to line up against three out of four players that for the most part can't be contained with a single blocker. The product that we have on the field right now could be as good as any since the Kelly era teams.

Like clockwork, you can count on some simpleton to produce that universally misunderstood phrase. "You are what your record says you are" means nothing more than a coach accepting responsibility for his team's performance. Coaches are not in the business of making excuses, and thats the attitude they look to instill in their players. Accountability and responsibility. That phrase does NOT mean that Buddy and Chan sit down and evaluate progress purely from the win-loss column.

If I tell you that a team won 7 games, whats your next step in shoring up weaknesses?

NO, Fans are.

Homer. Bills have bleakest outlook at this point, they are the worst at QB in their division right now, and as it looks right now 3 years down the line too.

And you want people to paint your house with that attitude?

Atlanta, huh? Remember that our Bills Bar moved... to Alaska. Check it out.

The Dolphins were forced to take Tanehill, it was only out there in every single mock at the end every analyst said they were forced or their fan base would erupt.

This is some of the funniest analysis Ive read all offseason.

Atlanta, huh? Remember that our Bills Bar moved... to Alaska. Check it out.

This is some of the funniest analysis Ive read all offseason.

It is the truth, not sure why it is funny. The fans wanted Tanehill, and they have an owner who also pushed hard for him because the fans wanted him. Not made up at all, it is no secret at all, and anyone who did not already hear this and know this must not really pay attention to the draft.

I will buy you a beer at Tavern 99!!! I leave from Atlanta, head west towards Albuquerque, and then turn right towards Anchorage, right?

Edited by paintmyhouse

And you want people to paint your house with that attitude?

Now that is damn funny! great stuff, i laughed. thanks :worthy:

really there is nothing wrong with having all kinds of fans. Even if some are a bit irritating. or alot.

But if you are flying in from Atlanta you must have hope for us behind all the snide comments.

Work your voodoo majic again for us paintmyhouse and Go Bills!!

ps i dont think anyone fears any other team. Now if we could get some healthy respect that would be alright by me :thumbsup: