Marcell Dareus is giddy as a schoolgirl

eball

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be at the opener vs the Jets in NJ. I'm dreaming of seeing Mark Sanchez running for his life every down. That game will hopefully put the rest of the NFL on notice.

PTR

I'll be in the bills sideline by the 30 with my girlfriend doing a Fitzpatrick scream and being giddy as a schoolgirl... See you there...

I'll be in the bills sideline by the 30 with my girlfriend doing a Fitzpatrick scream and being giddy as a schoolgirl... See you there...

youtube.com/watch?v=3EWe8VzR4ME&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Not without a telescope. We're in the upper corner nose bleeds.

PTR

Let me be clear.

Get excited. Just stop the @#$%ing premeditated, choreographed dancing crap. It looks idiotic and unprofessional. Sorry, it does.

And yes, I know it's a passionate game. Play with passion, please. Celebrate WITH your teammates, not as an individualistic camera mongering MORON.

There is a difference. Both equally as passionate, one far less annoying and unprofessional.

Really, now........I know we're chomping at the bit and we're all excited to see this next phase, but lets do so with class and diginity. It's lacking in the game today.

I really hope we have success and that we do it the right way. Be leaders, not followers.

Let me be clear.

Get excited. Just stop the @#$%ing premeditated, choreographed dancing crap. It looks idiotic and unprofessional. Sorry, it does.

And yes, I know it's a passionate game. Play with passion, please. Celebrate WITH your teammates, not as an individualistic camera mongering MORON.

There is a difference. Both equally as passionate, one far less annoying and unprofessional.

Really, now........I know we're chomping at the bit and we're all excited to see this next phase, but lets do so with class and diginity. It's lacking in the game today.

I really hope we have success and that we do it the right way. Be leaders, not followers.

Choreographed dance? Did I miss something?

And who are you talking to? Is this a message for the players or for the fans? Because it's fans you're addressing. It's a fan's god-given right--NAY!--their duty to be overly optimistic and idiotic about their team, to talk smack and to dream big...that's why they're called fan[atic]s.

uggghhhh the reason it upsets you is because its happening to the Bills. They worked their butts off and can't celebrate when they are succesful?! come on man swagger and attitude are huge in sports... It can cause intimadation as well as jacking up your teammates win/win. They are a football team not a freakin church choir group!

So screw you conservative fans shout it from the mountain tops!

Look Out NFL Here Come The Buffalo Bills!!!

<_< .......Exactly what I'd expect from someone who likes all the fancy dancing that has infested the NFL. I promise your passion is no stronger than mine for this Bills orginization.

What will upset me more is if we (the players)fall in line with the others and their classless celebrations. Bills game or not, it's silly and unnecessary.

Screw conservative fans? You mean screw professionalism and class. You know nothing about either.

Choreographed dance? Did I miss something?

And who are you talking to? Is this a message for the players or for the fans? Because it's fans you're addressing. It's a fan's god-given right--NAY!--their duty to be overly optimistic and idiotic about their team, to talk smack and to dream big...that's why they're called fan[atic]s.

I'm referring to how I want to see my team succeed and being professional at the same time.

But thanks for lecturing me on fans rights. :thumbsup:

Same here. I'm expecting the Bills to dominate the Jets, just like they dominated the Chiefs last year in the season opener. With having to practice everyday against the defense, this will make our offense much more better for the start of the season.

Dominate?! The jets with that defense will keep it close. Their corners are till better than our wrs. I see a low scoring game not domination.

Dominate?! The jets with that defense will keep it close. Their corners are till better than our wrs. I see a low scoring game not domination.

The Bills put up 24 against that defense in NJ last December. 24-0 sounds like domination to me.

<_< .......Exactly what I'd expect from someone who likes all the fancy dancing that has infested the NFL. I promise your passion is no stronger than mine for this Bills orginization.

What will upset me more is if we (the players)fall in line with the others and their classless celebrations. Bills game or not, it's silly and unnecessary.

Screw conservative fans? You mean screw professionalism and class. You know nothing about either.

I'm referring to how I want to see my team succeed and being professional at the same time.

But thanks for lecturing me on fans rights. :thumbsup:

Consider my lecture a reply to your pre-emptive scolding, mother dearest.

How about they let their PLAY do the talking?

I don't mean to pee in anyone's cereal, but I hope we don't turn into bunch of dancing fools after sacks or big hits. Be professional. Let the hits speak for themselves.

That @#$% irks the hell outta me! I hate when other teams players do it, I certainly don't want mine doing it. Do your business, get up, get back in the huddle.

What a better way to get total respect.

Talking a little smack is OK with me. It's not like he started running off at the mouth with a bunch of crap like the Jet's coach. He was just showing his enthusiasm and nothing more. I can hardly blame him for that. If Dareus wants to send notice that this defense is going to be hard to handle, what's the harm? He's not guaranteeing a Superbowl, he's not picking a fight with any competing team member and he is not disrespecting anyone. What Marcel has done is make it known that the defense means business and I am happy to hear it.

Reading yesterday's OTA transcript, it's hard not to get juiced about the prospects for this defense. Dareus could hardly contain himself, even commenting at one point that "I'm just excited about the whole thing. I think you can hear it in my voice."

The guy has already sent out a "warning" to opposing teams -- freaking awesome. It's about time the Buffalo Bills had some swagger. I envision a defense flying around the field this fall, creating chaos for opponents. If guys can stay healthy, we are going to have a lot of fun watching this group.

Can't wait!

Let me be clear.

Look. It's your opinion. Thank god it doesn't matter. What you consider class and dignity seems a little prudish.

I keep looking at the Giants and see what we could be. Cannot wait. Mar cell, Go have fun my friend and give t Brady absolutely no time. Smile at him and let him know he's going to be on the ground all day. That's wat it takes.

I think we will finish well with the JETS, jets, jets, jets, fish, and very well with our NFC west and aft south opponents.

How pumped are all of you for this year as I've not been this excited for a decade.

MGK

I'd rather fly under the radar for as long as possible. I don't think beating the Jets puts us on the map. If we win Week 4 -- We're outed.

BA

I have to disagree.

Beating the Jets in their home opener would be HUUUUUGE for us! Not only would it validate all of our offseason moves, It would also send that team into utter Chaos, increasing the likelihood that we'll beat them again.

Memo to Marcel: No warning is ncessary in order to beat someones a$$. -It's actually better sometimes if you don't. -Personally, I'll take wins anyday over trash talk.

The Bills put up 24 against that defense in NJ last December. 24-0 sounds like domination to me.

24 pts. in that game/ 11 in the home game. I'm excited about the defense too - but out offense might have to score more than 17 to win against Jets.

Talking a little smack is OK with me. It's not like he started running off at the mouth with a bunch of crap like the Jet's coach. He was just showing his enthusiasm and nothing more. I can hardly blame him for that. If Dareus wants to send notice that this defense is going to be hard to handle, what's the harm? He's not guaranteeing a Superbowl, he's not picking a fight with any competing team member and he is not disrespecting anyone. What Marcel has done is make it known that the defense means business and I am happy to hear it.

I'm all for what he said. No problem whatsoever.

I hope this group does it successfully and professionally. I want to be proud of my team not only for its successes, but their behavior as well.

Look. It's your opinion. Thank god it doesn't matter. What you consider class and dignity seems a little prudish.

Thanks, captain obvious.

What seems prudish to you is important to me. But you carry on. :flirt:

so here we are agin. This was originally about our boy Marcell being so enthusiastic about this season and the players he is playing aside of. The young man is delighted to play for the Bills and giving a shout. God bless the kid! And how lucky are we to have him on our roster ?

and some one or two have turned it upside down.

Seriously. What is wrong with some folks.

This is simple enough.

Dareus is excited and telling about it. Im excited he's excited. Now lets go kick some football ass. period. done and done. :wallbash: