ESPN's NFL Live covers Bills' camp

Wow nice interview with Freddy where Freddy breaks down the addition of CJ Spiller to the offense.

Looks like we may finally see some two back sets in 2012.

Then they did a countdown of best RB tandems in the NFL.

Guess where Freddy and CJ were?

Wow nice interview with Freddy where Freddy breaks down the addition of CJ Spiller to the offense.

Last. The national media hates Buffalo and Ralph is cheap!

Any types of plays he talked about? Wildcat?

Last. The national media hates Buffalo and Ralph is cheap!

Any types of plays he talked about? Wildcat?

No.

Just that with Spiller, you can line him inside and run, line him up outside and throw, and he can even block. So it gives Fitz more options and adds another wrinkle to the offense.

Freddy and CJ were not in the Top Six RB Tandems, but Jamaal Charles and Peyton Hillis was????!!

I think one of the most encouraging things I've read this offseason is that Chan thinks CJ's blocking skills have improved dramatically. If that guy can give a decent block now and then, we can really do some cool things with both of them on the field.

I think one of the most encouraging things I've read this offseason is that Chan thinks CJ's blocking skills have improved dramatically. If that guy can give a decent block now and then, we can really do some cool things with both of them on the field.

A really cool play could run would be in the 3 receiver split back with Jackson and Spiller being the backs. Fitz snaps it, tosses it to CJ who goes right outside but he cuts back inside. Before he gets tackled, he would toss it back to Freddy who would go to the left outside. After he has everybody chasing him, he laterals it to Fitz who is on the right side of the field because he was "blocking" for CJ and throws downfield to the wide-open TJ Graham for a TD.

I know, I know... :bag: ( ._.)

A really cool play could run would be in the 3 receiver split back with Jackson and Spiller being the backs. Fitz snaps it, tosses it to CJ who goes right outside but he cuts back inside. Before he gets tackled, he would toss it back to Freddy who would go to the left outside. After he has everybody chasing him, he laterals it to Fitz who is on the right side of the field because he was "blocking" for CJ and throws downfield to the wide-open TJ Graham for a TD.

Could you draw it up in the dirt for me?

Turning the ball over is usually bad for an offense.

Wish bone baby!

:sidenote - Went to Fat Bobs and it was terrible, probably the worst chicken ever, heard it got new owners so maybe its not what you had.

Wish bone baby!

:sidenote - Went to Fat Bobs and it was terrible, probably the worst chicken ever, heard it got new owners so maybe its not what you had.

Yeah I heard fat Bob's went downhill. I heard it changed owner's a few times now.

Kentucky Greg's is where I'm told is the best bbq now.

No.

Just that with Spiller, you can line him inside and run, line him up outside and throw, and he can even block. So it gives Fitz more options and adds another wrinkle to the offense.

Freddy and CJ were not in the Top Six RB Tandems, but Jamaal Charles and Peyton Hillis was????!!

FAIL!!

Say what...?

First off, I'm a big fan of Charles. He lit up my fantasy league for 2 years before his ACL injury. But Hillis, at this point, is nothing but a one year wonder who all but quit on his team last year.

Fred-Ex has solidified his stature as one of the most prolific offensive weapons in the league, IMHO, being that he's been on a sub par team and performs year in, year out. CJ proved last year, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that he belongs in the backfield of any NFL club.

So, whoever ranked the tandems, is a prong short of a fork. If these two stay healthy, I'm willing to bet the put up: 1.) Most yards from scrimmage, 2.) Most receptions, & 3.) Most TD's that any RB tandem has...ever! NFL record books, watch out for our boys!

Total homer post, but hey, is it really that far fetched? I'd love to hear arguemnts against it from the, so called, "experts."

Edited by Armchair GM

Yeah I heard fat Bob's went downhill. I heard it changed owner's a few times now.

Kentucky Greg's is where I'm told is the best bbq now.

Not really a BBQ fan not to be confused with smoking food which I love, I'm all about Steaks on the grill, no sauce or marinades just smoke, salt and fat. :wub: :wub: :wub: