Blackmon arrested for 2nd DUI

If Blackmon is found guilty of this charge, OK law mandates a 4-week stay in an in-patient treatment facility as well as a minimum of 10 days in jail.

Update from Deadspin.com: Blackmon allegedly blew a .24 hours after blowing off an autograph appearance in Houston

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=440&articleid=20120603_440_0_Frekao578471

Edited by Golden Wheels

If Blackmon is found guilty of this charge, OK law mandates a 4-week stay in an in-patient treatment facility as well as a minimum of 10 days in jail.

Update from Deadspin.com: Blackmon allegedly blew a .24 hours after blowing off an autograph appearance in Houston

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=440&articleid=20120603_440_0_Frekao578471

Classy.

The thing is, when you make a mistake, you own up to it (which he did) and then you DON'T do it again. I made this same mistake, and I moved to the bar district so I wouldn't have to worry about driving anywhere, I boot it. :beer:

That was a great idea :thumbsup:

Kudos to the Bills organization for mostly avoiding these types of situations. I am delighted that they did not get Blackmon, I am happy that they passed on Floyd. I am pleased that they took Darius over Fairly and that they did not draft Kirkpatrick.

So one guy's (on SB Nation no less) speculation that Floyd won't start, based purely on some over-broad generalization that Whisenhunt doesn't start rookies, translates to "Floyd unlikely to start"? What a ridiculous statement. I just don't understand what people here have against Michael Floyd. The article you cite as your source, spurious as it is, even admits that Floyd will get a ton of snaps, even if he doesn't start.

Why don't you wait to see what Floyd produces before dismissing his career and insinuating that he's a draft bust.

Just curious...is this a "give the guy a real chance" post?.....or.....

is it a "I am trying to cover my ass now, because before the draft, I posted:

Bills should draft Floyd at #10

over 9000 times" post?

:lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Maybe the reason he had such a weak pro day is that he was on the firewater......

hard to see the cones out there when you're in the 1.5 range, and it's tough to remember when they throw you the ball to catch the one in the middle.... ("i see three of him out there Mick"..."hit the one in the middle Rocky")

my policy is also to live walking distance to a great bar. Well I moved last year and there is an ok bar about 3/4 mile away(walking distance to me) but its on a busy street with no sidewalks. So now I mostly drink with my neighbors