Single Game Ticket Sales

Available early for 1960-79 season ticket holders and club seat holders. May 19th for post 79 season ticket holders.

Got a couple for the home opener section 107 (30 rows up). Looks like a lot of locations/tickets available (about the same as last year, more plentiful than 2 years ago). First year I remember premium (club seats) being sold in this fashion. Most club seats were lower 6 rows (uncovered)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Available early for 1960-79 season ticket holders and club seat holders. May 19th for post 79 season ticket holders.

Got a couple for the home opener section 107 (30 rows up). Looks like a lot of locations/tickets available (about the same as last year, more plentiful than 2 years ago). First year I remember premium (club seats) being sold in this fashion. Most club seats were lower 6 rows (uncovered)

Did you buy them online or did you call?

Did you buy them online or did you call?

Bought on-line. Got right in at 9am (site did not allow any earlier access). No notorious web problems, though I don't think there are a lot of available buyers on this first day. In fact I checked a hour or so later and similar seats were still available to where I bought.

Bought on-line. Got right in at 9am (site did not allow any earlier access). No notorious web problems, though I don't think there are a lot of available buyers on this first day. In fact I checked a hour or so later and similar seats were still available to where I bought.

Thanks, appreciate the information. I will try online tomorrow.

I expect the home opener to be sold out before it even gets to the public but I grabbed two extras for the Jets game. That would be the last regular season game and will likely be flexed to a night game and in that game we will secure first place in the division over the pats and the goal posts will come down again! This is going to be so much fun this season.

I expect the home opener to be sold out before it even gets to the public but I grabbed two extras for the Jets game. That would be the last regular season game and will likely be flexed to a night game and in that game we will secure first place in the division over the pats and the goal posts will come down again! This is going to be so much fun this season.

Only way that game gets flexed is if the Jets are fighting for a wildcard that week

Bills will have the division clinched and wrapped up prior to week 12, the goal posts won't be coming down that game, and the Bills 3rd stringers will keep the game competitive against Tebow :thumbsup:

I have my crack at tickets tomorrow AM. What are we looking at in terms of availability for the opener?

I ended up going back for 2 more today. Looks like they are running low on the $75 seats - they show three seat locations when you pick a price level and only one of the three was at that level today, they other two were at the $68 price. Aside from that you should be fine.

Only way that game gets flexed is if the Jets are fighting for a wildcard that week

Bills will have the division clinched and wrapped up prior to week 12, the goal posts won't be coming down that game, and the Bills 3rd stringers will keep the game competitive against Tebow :thumbsup:

1988 with an 11-1 start again? I will take it.

I ended up going back for 2 more today. Looks like they are running low on the $75 seats - they show three seat locations when you pick a price level and only one of the three was at that level today, they other two were at the $68 price. Aside from that you should be fine.

Nice- thanks for the info. Hoping to snag another four- sounds like it won't be a problem.

So I picked up some extra individual game tickets this morning, but I noticed in my account manager that I can't forward or sell any of them yet, my seasons or the individual game tix. Is that because they're not barcoded yet or whatever? This is my first year as a season ticket holder, but I'd like to unload the ones I'm not going to use sooner rather than later.

So I picked up some extra individual game tickets this morning, but I noticed in my account manager that I can't forward or sell any of them yet, my seasons or the individual game tix. Is that because they're not barcoded yet or whatever? This is my first year as a season ticket holder, but I'd like to unload the ones I'm not going to use sooner rather than later.

Check with your sales rep. I'm on the 9 month payment plan for my club seats, and each year my rep needs to change a setting on my account to allow me to put them on TE, because technically my account is not paid in full until November.