"Gypsys, Tramps & ...

Racist Homophobic Women Hating Tea Baggers" This well-written celebrity twitter story was just too funny not to pass along...

http://twitchy.com/2...bagger-masters/

All I can say is people that follow celebrity/athlete tweets need a life. "Hey Cher....we don't give a !@#$ what you thing you lousy singing has been!"

I could say that anyone who follows any tweets needs to get a life but I don't twitter so I can't say that for sure.

I wish *I* worked in a field where i could tell half of my potential customers to go !@#$ themselves.

I have a feeling that Cher and Ted are telling less than one tenth of one percent of their customers to go !@#$ themselves...

http://twitter.com/#!/tednugent

Ted Nugent ‏ @TedNugent

my guitar does not gently weep

Ted Nugent ‏ @TedNugent

that I cause subhuman haters much pain & suffering proves that I am a beautiful humanbeing. doin God's work pisses off the devils everytime

Ted Nugent ‏ @TedNugent

saul alinsky subhuman sheep scramble feebly to interfere with my mighty GreatWhiteBuffallo tour-aint gonna happen, smart people know truth

I have a feeling that Cher and Ted are telling less than one tenth of one percent of their customers to go !@#$ themselves...

http://twitter.com/#!/tednugent

Ted Nugent ‏ @TedNugent

my guitar does not gently weep

Ted Nugent ‏ @TedNugent

that I cause subhuman haters much pain & suffering proves that I am a beautiful humanbeing. doin God's work pisses off the devils everytime

Ted Nugent ‏ @TedNugent

saul alinsky subhuman sheep scramble feebly to interfere with my mighty GreatWhiteBuffallo tour-aint gonna happen, smart people know truth

As narcissistic as they both are, Dwight Drane must be their love child.

I've got my work caught up, so I started to think of other Cher song titles that I could use for today's political threads.

President Obama --- "If I Could Turn Back Time"

Elizabeth Warren --- "Half-Breed"

Sandra Fluck --- "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)"

Middle-Class Americans ---- "Believe"

Edited by B-Man

Speaking of Cher

Ex-wife Cher is described as a "sweetheart," and he thanks her for proclaiming him her best lover, but confesses he didn't like her singing. Ever Southern and polite, he writes: "I was really glad that she never asked me what I thought of her singing, because I'm sorry, she's not a very good singer.

:lol:

I've got my work caught up, so I started to think of other Cher song titles that I could use for today's political threads.

President Obama --- "If I Could Turn Back Time"

Elizabeth Warren --- "Half-Breed"

Sandra Fluck --- "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)"

Middle-Class Americans ---- "Believe"

You sure know a lot of Cher songs.

I wish *I* worked in a field where i could tell half of my potential customers to go !@#$ themselves.

Not sure that's the case. Cher has basically become a drag queen parody of herself. I suspect most of her audience these days comprises gay men and cross-dressers who have never heard of Liza Minelli.

Speaking of Elizabeth Warren....isnt the big ballyoo over her comments like.....CRAZY???!!!???

Oh, you didnt notice?

Did you notice that Cher and Elizabeth Warren have the same high cheek bones?

Please check your man card at the door

You can re-apply for probation after demonstrating an ability to throw a spirl, hit a curveball, and survive a keg stand.

Please check your man card at the door

You can re-apply for probation after demonstrating an ability to throw a spirl, hit a curveball, and survive a keg stand.

LOL........in my defense, the only reason that I tried to think of other Cher songs was to play off of the title of this thread,

so I am appealing my (man) suspension.

...and the only reason that I know so many titles, is that I am a few decades older than most of you.