Bills: Superbowl XLVIII Champs

I'm calling it. In 2013, the Bills will be the Superbowl champs. The Bills will make the playoffs this year, and do some damage. The following year, after the young guns on defense get some experience and develop, the Bills will have the best defense in the league, to go along with one of the best run games (if not the best) in the league, and will win Superbowl XLVIII.

I can't believe you just spoiled it for me, I like the element of surprise going into a season. Now that I know we will win the super bowl I'll just be planning the after party. You better not be wrong

I hope not either.

In all seriousness, with the offseason upgrades of M. Williams & Anderson, the drafting of Dareus, A. Williams & Gilmore, I can see the Bills having the best defense in the league in a year. With the Bills bulking up the O-line, they will have one of the best (if not the best) run games in the league, plus be able to give Fitz more time in the pocket to make plays.

I can't believe you just spoiled it for me, I like the element of surprise going into a season. Now that I know we will win the super bowl I'll just be planning the after party. You better not be wrong

Should make watching the games less stressful.

I hope they win Super Bowl XLVII in 2013. I was Vegas back in March and put down $100 with 40 to 1 odds that it would happen. The Mario signing had me laying Bills bets like it was the 1990's again!

I'm calling it. In 2013, the Bills will be the Superbowl champs. The Bills will make the playoffs this year, and do some damage. The following year, after the young guns on defense get some experience and develop, the Bills will have the best defense in the league, to go along with one of the best run games (if not the best) in the league, and will win Superbowl XLVIII.

As long as everyone is clear I already called that the bills will have the best secondary in the league in 2013....

Currently 50-1 odds in Vegas. I think I "invested" $20 a couple of years ago @75-1. I see the line getting smaller in the next few months.

I got a $20 in april @ 50-1 and a $20 on Tenesee @ 50-1 those both looked like "good values" at the time.

I hate to even say this but after we bring this Tanney kid on as #2 & Fitz gets hurt & the kid turns into our Brady ---- It could happen !!! 0:)

Wow how optimistic this board has become myself included. Hoping we don't start 5-1 or 5-2 only to tank due to lack of depth, getting out coached and incompetent front office. I figuring we win 10 games. Our defense could be dominant.