Breaking news: Suggs tears Achilles

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer. I like him too. Calling Skip Bayless a D-Bag on air this past season clinched it for me. But my first memory of Suggs still makes me laugh and I wish I could find a video of it online.

Madden 2004 did a series of commercials with Ray Lewis and members of the 2003 draft class that were hilarious (one of Lewis throwing footballs at Charles Rogers as he tried to announce his stats and demanding that he sing them also comes to mind).

In the Suggs one, Terrell appears on screen trying to look badass and announces:

"24 sacks. NCAA record. Owned by ME, Terrell Suggs."

And then Lewis pulls up in a golf cart behind him with a bunch of bags and announces:

"2 sacks. Dirty laundry. Owned by ME, Ray Lewis. Take care of that rook." (or something to that effect).

I don't why I still remember that but it cracks me up everytime. :lol:

Good news for the Wild Card!

that was my first thought. if pitt wins that division and the pats ours, the ravens and us may be fighting for a playoff spot directly. on defense, pass rush makes the world go round, and theres just took a major hit.

"Tears Achilles" is one of those phrases that just gives me the willies. I can't even imagine.

Same here. I always think of when Mario blew his out. I was watching the game live and he didn't ever get touched. That's really a bummer for Suggs...the Ravens are one of my favorite match-ups against N.E.

Since the Bills were in a 3-4 last year, and now in a 4-3, do they have any OLB they could trade to Baltimore? Baltimore does run a 3-4, right?

1) sucks big time for Suggs and Balt. I liked Suggs and how much trouble he gave Brady.

2) we should have someone to trade them.