I find this girl really, really attractive

shhhhhh....don't give away my real intention here..... :pirate:

After Jack closed to the other thread (not without cause) there was a local biopic article I would've posted there, but alas I can't find her now....

Your loss, gentlemen!

That bed's gonna be a bit crowded:

http://moms.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/03/07/6212018-mayim-bialik-why-we-let-our-children-sleep-in-our-bed?lite

Also I believe in there are some other stories about her breast feeding their 3 year old, and I don't think her kids ever wore diapers. They just picked their **** up like they had a dog in the house.

Edited by Joe Miner

gonna show my age here, and frankly don't care about the work she's had done...but I found Debbie Boone hot as hell when she came out with that god awful song in the 70's...just saw her on a commercial promoting cosmetic surgery, and i must say....she looks great!!!!! :blush:

gonna show my age here, and frankly don't care about the work she's had done...but I found Debbie Boone hot as hell when she came out with that god awful song in the 70's...just saw her on a commercial promoting cosmetic surgery, and i must say....she looks great!!!!! :blush:

I remember when I was a kid and my parents had a box of 8-tracks in the car. Their favorite one was Debbie Boone, "You Light Up My Life". I still remember her picture on the front of the 8-track...she was purdy.

not sure if she was mentioned in the previous thread, but i am a big fan of Laura Prepon from That '70's Show, prefer the red head version over the blonde version

My former dentist looked a lot like her. Made going to the dentist a LOT nicer. Then she got married and moved away. :cry:

http://profile.ak.fb...1808_7563_n.jpg

She was really nice too.