looks like we have to cut kelsey

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a few shots of Jameson and under the circumstance (of the shots), I agree, we should cut Kelsey. He should feel fortunate that he's had the #90 for the bills long enough. The number hasn't done much for him. If he's such a good "locker room" guy, he should give it up (or sell it). The number hasn't brought him much success to date and likely never will. Make our franchise player happy and give it up. You're a backup now. Act like it...while you collect your 5 mill+ per year.

Why should he give it up? Kelsay has played well for the Bills. Why should Carrington give 92 up? If you move teams and your numbers taken, suck it up and pick something else.

I don't know what yall have been been watching for the last 10 years. At DE Chris has been solid. Not great, but solid.

Good for you Chris in not giving it up.

I hope the Bills assign Williams #78. That would be sweet.

Edited by reddogblitz

1335937102[/url]' post='2455587']

Why should he give it up? Kelsay has played well for the Bills. Why should Carrington give 92 up? If you move teams and your numbers taken, suck it up and pick something else.

I don't know what yall have been been watching for the last 10 years. At DE Chris has been solid. Not great, but solid.

Good for you Chris in not giving it up.

I hope the Bills assign Williams #78. That would be sweet.

Kelsey shouldn't give up 90 but the bills should unretire Bruces number? Wow

Really? Kelsay has been in the League and the Bills longer, so he shouldn't have too. Mario Will look great in # 97 and remind us of an oversized Cornelius Bennett making plays again.

Anyone remember the CB Triple from McDonalds?

Best burger they ever made, locally (Buffalo) speaking of course.

And while I agree Kelsay hasn't been as good as most would like, he HAS been in the league longer and does not have to give the number up. Unfortunately for him, he's committing fandome suicide by not doing so.

I would LOVE Mario in #97.

Edited by billsrcursed

Really? Kelsay has been in the League and the Bills longer, so he shouldn't have too. Mario Will look great in # 97 and remind us of an oversized Cornelius Bennett making plays again.

but Lionel Dotson really likes his number 97.....and he has about as much claim to his number as kelsay.

i would cut Kelsay....i have never liked his play on the field and now he is replaceable....besides, he is very overpaid (9/29/2010: Signed a five-year, $28.2 million contract. The deal contains $11 million in bonus money. 2012: $3.5 million, 2013: $3.725 million, 2014: $3.745 million, 2015: Free Agent).

i'm not starting off the "mario" era by not giving him the number he wants....of course mario prefers to not make a fuss....but you know he wants it.

Kelsay has no right to even be on a football field, much less keep his number, much less make 5 mil.

I not care for his personality either. Going to Mario to tell him he can't have his number is kinda childish. Chris, don't assume you even have a place on this team. He referred to Dareus as "borderline cocky." No, not in the slightest. That's known as "talent."

http://www.buffalone...ticle837560.ece :wallbash: just give up the number if not your gone, problem solved :thumbsup:

"I would just like to finish my career with the number 90 jersey", direct quote from Keley in that article. Well I'm sure you'll get your wish Chris....* In Today's news Buffalo Bills release LB/DE Chris Kelsey today * :devil:

Mario has to buy up all the chris kelsey jerseys too. Well since noone wants one theres 3,460,234 in inventory. Maybe thats why Mario doesnt want the number...

Edited by LVBillsBackr

Phone conversation...

Kelsey... Hi Mario, this is Chris kelsey

Mario... Who?

Kelsey... I wanted to talk to you about my number.

Mario... What number, how did you get my phone number?

Kelsey... I am a starting defensive end for the Bills

Mario... Not anymore, but what about the number?

Kelsey... I have number 90 and I want to keep it

Mario... I don't care about a dumb number... I am here to win football games.

Kelsey... Oh, OK. (hangs up)... I guess I showed him.