Best secondary in NFL 2013 calln it now

I like all the guys in our secondary but they have to prove it first. 2 are rookies and williams will only be in year 2. I think its a bit premature for the best secondary label. Now if you want to say we have the best front four, then i would agree ! :thumbsup:

Ive mentioned it in another thread, i personally think with a better pass rush our secondary will play lights out! I also think we see a better playin in Leodis McKelvin! Im not counting on McGee at all, but if hes healthy he can be solid, also Florence up there in age but i think he will have a great year! I have to admit i know nothing about Brooks.

All in all if Kyle Williams can stay healthy along with Merriman i mean the sky is the limit for our defense!

So i do agree our secondary should be able to make plays to help the team!

Put down the crack pipe, ok.

We will have the best secondary in 2012!

GO BILLS!!!

Funny you say that. A guest at my hotel dropped one out of his pocket during check-in tonight. And I work at a decent place!

We're obviously going to have the best secondary, the best defensive line and the best offensive line. We'll also have the best running backs. Clearly we're going to have the greatest team to ever play in the NFL.

Edited by Bangarang

We're obviously going to have the best secondary, the best defensive line and the best offensive line. We'll also have the best running backs. Clearly we're going to have the greatest team to ever play in the NFL.

Don't know if I'd go that far. One of the greatest teams, yeah. I can see that. But to say we're gonna be the greatest ever, I don't know. That may be a bit of a stretch.

GO BILLS!!!

With Williams, Gilmore and Brooks as nickel corner, toss in Bryd and Wilson's playmaking with a bona fide pass rush and the bills will have a top NFL secondary after the rooks catch on....

C'mon negative nancies try and refute!

Don't be absurd. Let's prove it on the field first. I am hopeful for the rookies we drafted, but it's ridiculously optimistic to project anything for our secondary, let alone that they'll be the best in the league.

Blatant homerism is pointless and defeats the purpose of discussing the Bills from an objective perspective.

Don't be absurd. Let's prove it on the field first. I am hopeful for the rookies we drafted, but it's ridiculously optimistic to project anything for our secondary, let alone that they'll be the best in the league.

Blatant homerism is pointless and defeats the purpose of discussing the Bills from an objective perspective.

Blatant homerism is NOT pointless. It makes us feel better about ourselves dammit.

With Williams, Gilmore and Brooks as nickel corner, toss in Bryd and Wilson's playmaking with a bona fide pass rush and the bills will have a top NFL secondary after the rooks catch on....

C'mon negative nancies try and refute!

I guess it was only a matter of time for this

Best pass rush, best secondary, best fantasy defense....I guess the bills will be the '85 Bears over the next few years

People need to relax and actually see this team play before making all these ridiculous predictions

I guess it was only a matter of time for this

Best pass rush, best secondary, best fantasy defense....I guess the bills will be the '85 Bears over the next few years

People need to relax and actually see this team play before making all these ridiculous predictions

Actually, no. We don't need to relax at all.

GO BILLS!!!

It is going to be really interesting to see how the secondary plays out as far as who stays and who goes. I am thinking mckelvin might be the odd man out and will get cut. Then whenever mcgee gets injured, that will probably be the end of him. Not sure what they do about Florence, but I am sure they keep him. He was the best corner they had that did not get injured, and with our injury bug, he will be needed, even if he is just a backup. But the 3 young guys we have look promising. Though we need to see more.